Live Stoners Australian Growers Thread

Try the portal if you want something medicinal but genuine and unique, many have pretty amazing colors and flavor profiles with good medical info

Low smell and easy to handle indica auto? Try malana bomb from Barney's Farm

I use coco indoors in geo pots can I do the same outdoors or will it dry out to quick

Hey guys and gals for all interested in making tincture I recently made a batch and the strongest available alcohol available at my local Dan Murphey's was a op Bundaberg rum at just over 75%, this will work but the lady at the liquor store said that the chemist should stock higher %alcohol but i am unsure what it is called. It might be worth checking out the pharmacy if you can otherwise just use the rum. Be careful with your tincture dosage as a high dose is VERY intense just thought I'd let you guys know as there was a bit of interest in it the other day on live stoners @fettled6 @thegavfrog

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

There are a few options, polish pure spirit is one I've seen. Just a finding a local stockist.

Need to do a bit more research but looks like my bottle girl has died so I'll probably do a test batch of green dragon with the imature buds. Atlest I know what when into them.

f6

Hey Aussies!

What up!?

Summer is on the way but I still want to grow!

Planning on some COBs and a portable aircon.

Anyone have any tips on keeping things cool?

Looking at the COB options, the Cutter electronics MAU5 kits seem like the best value vs importing Autocobs or Sky-100

@hecno which kit of thiers are you using?

I am also looking at using the full lineup of Sensi Pro Bio Diesel next round.

Going to do 4 autos

Kannabia Swiss Dream Auto CBD
Portal Blackstone Haze CBD
Sweet Seeds Mohan Ram
Mephisto Purple Nuggets

Can't wait!

IMG_20180906_160842.jpg

Just need to finish up these girls and go again!

I hate growing in summer though..

f6

Hey Aussies!

What up!?

Summer is on the way but I still want to grow!

Planning on some COBs and a portable aircon.

Anyone have any tips on keeping things cool?

Looking at the COB options, the Cutter electronics MAU5 kits seem like the best value vs importing Autocobs or Sky-100

@hecno which kit of thiers are you using?

I am also looking at using the full lineup of Sensi Pro Bio Diesel next round.

Going to do 4 autos

Kannabia Swiss Dream Auto CBD
Portal Blackstone Haze CBD
Sweet Seeds Mohan Ram
Mephisto Purple Nuggets

Can't wait!

View attachment 949152
Just need to finish up these girls and go again!

I hate growing in summer though..

f6

Hey bro.

I didn’t want to run the risk of building my own light system on my first grow, but bought two optic 1xl’s (100watt actual) Got a great deal on the two of them as they are quite expensive....
But they run ridiculously cool

Hey my friends!! I just got an email from TheVault that they are now shipping to Austrailia!! Awesome selection and a superb seedbank that is highly recommended!

Thanks for sharing, will have to remember for next time :D
I used herbies for my first seeds, and apart from it taking two weeks all seemed good

Back