Live Stoners Australian Growers Thread

First of all love this forum been lurking for a while ton of info I'm using and learning the more I read it second need some advice for a strain of auto that's good to grow in a shade house over the warmer months nothing to big and smelly preferably

What have all the Aussies gone walk about no worries I'll ask the question in the outdoor thread

Would love help Bro, but I'm an indoor grower, and I like them big and smelly!
Also, cos I rent, I can't risk an outdoor grow because of the 3 monthly inspections and the bloke who comes and cuts the grass. Plus there's the Brown snakes, wallabies, goannas, and the heavy rain (when it eventually arrives).
Have a look at the Dutch Passion catalogue..... very stable strains, easily grouped into L, XL and XXL strains so you can get your size right. They do Mould resistant stuff, stealth strains, outdoor strains and lots of variety and quality throughout. Cos you're in Aus, indoor seeds will work outdoors.
I'd probably keep away from the (more noticeably smelly) fruity ones and go for a spicier Afghani - my fav smoke ever is Auto Night Queen, and that would fit the bill I reckon.

The descriptions are accurate and honest, so you should be able to find something you like there.
Good luck Bro, respect to outdoor success in Aus!

Last edited:
Hey bud I'm not much help either as i am only pretty new to all this and i like my girls big and smelly!! (I never thought I would say that ) i am looking at mephisto avt hubbabubbasmelascope and fantasmo outdoor this spring if that helps.

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

Ha ha ha, we got similar tastes! Sounds like most of the Girls in Nimbin!
Hahaha yeah there is enough big and smelly ones to go round in Nimbin that's for sure!

Same goes for the Cops!
They RDT'd and nicked the head of the Hemp Embassy the other day... he said RDT's around Nimbin was like shooting fish in a barrel! Poor bastard.
Fat smelly Cops need to smoke some fat smelly bud bought off a fat smelly lass.

@Bottom Burp if i can help with anything else let me know. Be careful with your potting mix selection if buying from bunnings or similar

Last edited:
Back