Live Stoners Australian Growers Thread

The total hours of light, for example; sun up at 6am and down at 6pm is 12 hours of light and 12 of dark a 12/12 or blooming photoperiod. Photoperiod simply means light cycle, photo means light and period is obviously the amount of time. 12/12 is enough to flower as you would know but not enough to veg, that requires I would think a minimum of 15 hours of direct light.
No such thing as a stupid question mate, hope this helps.

Yeah cool, so cos of the length days r longer in late October, the 18/6 plants just keep vegging? There is around 13 hrs on the 20th of October increasing by the day, so that is pretty cool, coming from 18/6 to 13/11 and not flowering, that’s perfect for a gorilla grow I’m contemplating

Nuggets

Remember you can match your indoor photoperiod to what's happening outdoors, with a to the minute digital timer.. This could save them registering a full veg period and then recieving a dose of less increasing the chance of flowering.

Hey guys i just testing the ph of my native soil and it is about 7.5, what should I add to bring it down before planting anything in it this spring? Would sulphur work?

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

sulfur will do it , Just little amounts at a time .

Hey guys, apparently GH isn't bringing this little gem in anymore.
IMG_20180706_184212.jpg

15308667019751688171440879234701.jpg

Goes a long way! I find it spices up the aromatics a lot. Not sure what I'll replace it with. It's a good version of Superthrive is the best way to explain it.

Mammoth P is available here now, seems promising so far! PM me if you need store details if anyone wants to try it (it is extra $$$ here of course...)

Happy growing!

Hey guys, apparently GH isn't bringing this little gem in anymore.
View attachment 927110
View attachment 927111
Goes a long way! I find it spices up the aromatics a lot. Not sure what I'll replace it with. It's a good version of Superthrive is the best way to explain it.

Mammoth P is available here now, seems promising so far! PM me if you need store details if anyone wants to try it (it is extra $$$ here of course...)

Happy growing!

Hey guys...just wanted to make sure that you all know that GH/GO is run by an enemy of weed and farmers alike, Scultz bought GH, which is owned by Monsanto

Hey guys...just wanted to make sure that you all know that GH/GO is run by an enemy of weed and farmers alike, Scultz bought GH, which is owned by Monsanto
Hmm, interesting.. will look further into it... They also brought Gravita and Botanicare

Hey everyone!

Just to keep you all in the loop, there is some really good bush sativa getting around in Nimbin at the moment. its had us in fits of laughter since grabbing it a few weeks ago.

Back