Live Stoners Australian Growers Thread

Same goes for the Cops!
They RDT'd and nicked the head of the Hemp Embassy the other day... he said RDT's around Nimbin was like shooting fish in a barrel! Poor bastard.
Fat smelly Cops need to smoke some fat smelly bud bought off a fat smelly lass.
Hahaha yeah what cu$$'s

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

I'm an indoor grower myself but I'd thought I'd try my hand at an outdoor grow during the warmer months I figured I could use a shade house because I usually grow my tomatoes, cucumber etc in the shade house I'd thought I'd chuck an auto in there aswell I was leaning towards the Auto Duck strain has anyone grown that?

Also thinking about making seeds outdoor in the shade house to keep my tent clean

I'm an indoor grower myself but I'd thought I'd try my hand at an outdoor grow during the warmer months I figured I could use a shade house because I usually grow my tomatoes, cucumber etc in the shade house I'd thought I'd chuck an auto in there aswell I was leaning towards the Auto Duck strain has anyone grown that?
I think someone called Autodog grew the Ducks.... Looked different, but I don't think he was impressed with the final product in regards to potency.
@912GreenSkell should know, hopefully he can give you the run down.
Make sure you have someone clean doing the driving, last Mardi Grass, loads of people got caught out. And contrary to my earlier posts, there are some exceptionally beautiful women round that way.... like anywhere.... but cos I'm fat and smelly, I attract fat and smelly.

I have the paranoia...

2 shifty lads came trying to sell power, I moved them on pretty quickly but they were pretty pushy and wouldn't say which power company.. one was pimply, the other an import so hopefully not swine checking up on me...

:eek1:

.... or thieves, casing the joint. Been a few cases like that round 'ere.
I had a couple of Pigs turn up at my old place, I told them they should watch out where they parked.... as theres been a few Browns there recently.... they never came back!
Put up a few 'beware of the snakes' signs up!

First of all love this forum been lurking for a while ton of info I'm using and learning the more I read it second need some advice for a strain of auto that's good to grow in a shade house over the warmer months nothing to big and smelly preferably

Go for lowryder 2 @Bottom Burp I’ve run it outside for 12 months or more, I think it could b something like what you r after

Nuggets

It’s more indica but not to big and smelly, it’s good for back pain

Nuggets

Back