Live Stoners Australian Growers Thread

Hey Aussies!

What up!?

Summer is on the way but I still want to grow!

Planning on some COBs and a portable aircon.

Anyone have any tips on keeping things cool?

Looking at the COB options, the Cutter electronics MAU5 kits seem like the best value vs importing Autocobs or Sky-100

@hecno which kit of thiers are you using?

I am also looking at using the full lineup of Sensi Pro Bio Diesel next round.

Going to do 4 autos

Kannabia Swiss Dream Auto CBD
Portal Blackstone Haze CBD
Sweet Seeds Mohan Ram
Mephisto Purple Nuggets

Can't wait!

View attachment 949152
Just need to finish up these girls and go again!

I hate growing in summer though..

f6
Hey F6, yeah, I'm dreading the Summer too..... it's gonna be HOT AF!! :fire::fire::fire:
I was contemplating doing regs for a change and just running the lights 18/6 or 12/12 with dark during the heat of the day.... but last year doing Autos with lights on 24/7 I ran air-con 24/7 as well $$$. I may well have to crank it up again this year FFS.

Only thing to help with heat is aircon
You know what I mean Bro! :pass:

Hey my friends!! I just got an email from TheVault that they are now shipping to Austrailia!! Awesome selection and a superb seedbank that is highly recommended!
Nice tip 912 mate! :d5:

Hey guys!
Just wondering if anyone has any recommendations for flowering nutes available at a standard store, Bunnings etc. not for myself, for a friend in Sydney. Lucky to have a hydro store here in Canberra!
He’s not too fussed over the grow, just a bit of fun, so a recommendation on something simple that would do the trick would be awesome.
Cheers!

Hi womby!

GOGO juice works well and can be had for $15 from bunnings @hecno uses a few Aussie brands that are available from garden centres. I'm sure he will chime in soon!

I'm on BioDiesel nutes but have to visit hydro store for them!

Hey f6,

That sounds like a steal for $15, jeez, my biocanna stuff is a fortune! Especially as my hydro store don’t sell the small bottles!
He just wanted something easy and straightforward, so that’s a great recommendation.

Cheers bro!

Best to work off EC or ppm rather than thier chart although the mix ratio is about correct. Can't really hurt the plant with it.

I've used it in soil and hydro at my selected EC all the way through :thumbsup:

Brethren, im backk!

Im finally able to get back into a run after well over 3 months and missing the cob goty battle (which i was sooo keen to fly our flag in) I can't wait!

Hope everyones summer is going well so far, happy days all see ya round.

Best to work off EC or ppm rather than thier chart although the mix ratio is about correct. Can't really hurt the plant with it.

I've used it in soil and hydro at my selected EC all the way through :thumbsup:

He definitely ain’t got an ec pen, super basics. I’ll tell him to go on the lighter side, he hasn’t fed at all through veg so don’t wanna shock it.
He was also asking about lighting. Right now it’s under t5’s in preflower, he’s growin in an old cabinet so hps is probably outa the question with summer comin in. He’s a sparky though, so should be a fun project for him to build some cobs or a quantum board, qb probably overkill for a one plant can though.
Any suggestions on diy brands that ain’t gonna break the bank?

Brethren, im backk!

Im finally able to get back into a run after well over 3 months and missing the cob goty battle (which i was sooo keen to fly our flag in) I can't wait!

Hope everyones summer is going well so far, happy days all see ya round.

Hey bro, welcome back :) good luck on your next grow! Loving summer vibes, everything’s green again and the birds are flocking in! A little concerned for this canberra summer heat I must admit. On the lookout for some kind of mini small space AC unit that’s not gonna cost a fortune to run! I hear temps can hit 40c here on the regs :S

He definitely ain’t got an ec pen, super basics. I’ll tell him to go on the lighter side, he hasn’t fed at all through veg so don’t wanna shock it.
He was also asking about lighting. Right now it’s under t5’s in preflower, he’s growin in an old cabinet so hps is probably outa the question with summer comin in. He’s a sparky though, so should be a fun project for him to build some cobs or a quantum board, qb probably overkill for a one plant can though.
Any suggestions on diy brands that ain’t gonna break the bank?

Try here for diy lights.

Your Chum should be fine with the GOGO it's pretty forgiving!

Easiest option on the t5 is getting some 2700 - 3100k tubes for flowering

t5 go ok for the beginner!

Back