Live Stoners Australian Growers Thread

Fark I just had a look at em man I want some double grape and white crack but I am poor this week
Having the sticker pack and not the seeds was stupid so I got some.. X3 of each would be nice but $250+ is a bit steep.
53455c265ddb09b8615783661b5ca435.jpg

Having the sticker pack and not the seeds was stupid so I got some.. X3 of each would be nice but $250+ is a bit steep.
53455c265ddb09b8615783661b5ca435.jpg

Hahaa yes!!! I'd buy em just for that white crack sticker haha. Bloody car is taking all my coin again but it's nearly done

Hahaa yes!!! I'd buy em just for that white crack sticker haha. Bloody car is taking all my coin again but it's nearly done

I hear you there, I have all of my auto beans down at the moment, will just have to wait a bit to get some more, definitely before our outdoor summer season coming up, better make these ones count! On the other hand got plenty of photos, got some og, some critical, train wreck, blue head wreck, pineapple chunk, and just about to start “Paul’s Purple Fire” from caveman seeds, looks nice. I’m just starting to produce my own female seeds so should get good beans off my current strains!

Nuggets

Hey Question, does anyone know of a successful way of starting photos indoors then putting them outdoors at a certain time of year to continue to veg? It’s a bit easier in Canada or wherever when u get 14/15 hrs sunlight a day but here we don’t get that. I already start indoor then put out to flower so just need to know how to keep them growing

Nuggets

Hey Question, does anyone know of a successful way of starting photos indoors then putting them outdoors at a certain time of year to continue to veg? It’s a bit easier in Canada or wherever when u get 14/15 hrs sunlight a day but here we don’t get that. I already start indoor then put out to flower so just need to know how to keep them growing

Nuggets
hey gav, im new to auto's mate but from what i thought and have read that you cannot keep AUTO's in veg? am i wrong on this or is there some way ? All i have read is that autos dont run on the normal cycle even if they are given 24 hour light

@thegavfrog I know it has been done ,but I have not done it . I would just plant new stock .

Yeah ok, @MisterG @henco I was talking photos, sweet henco I just miss read one of your posts all good guys

Nuggets

Nuggets
A photoperiod plant continuing to veg is entirely dependent on the photoperiod being long enough to signal it to do so.
So if you don't have enough light hours your only option is dragging it back under artificial light or erecting a blackout style greenhouse and hanging lights in there.
Hope that helps mate.

A photoperiod plant continuing to veg is entirely dependent on the photoperiod being long enough to signal it to do so.
So if you don't have enough light hours your only option is dragging it back under artificial light or erecting a blackout style greenhouse and hanging lights in there.
Hope that helps mate.

No worries, thanks @henco

Nuggets

Back