Live Stoners Australian Growers Thread

The thing with power is to have consistency of power usage , Even if I do not have my grow room with plants in it I still run the dehumidifier - Air com - Lights -
here in Queensland it puts about $400 a 1/4 on the home power bill . No big deal ,

Gday folks - hope everyone is keeping well.

One of the many difficulties in growing whilst legally blind is to tell whether plants are m or f. If you fine folks could help by looking at the ics and letting me know yr thoughts it would be greatly appreciated. Ill be running fem seeds in the future but for now these are regs. Cheers.

number 1
1.jpg

2.jpg

The thing with power is to have consistency of power usage , Even if I do not have my grow room with plants in it I still run the dehumidifier - Air com - Lights -
here in Queensland it puts about $400 a 1/4 on the home power bill . No big deal ,

Yeah I agree

Nuggets

Heads up to all Aus members, Mephistos limited edition Cross's are being released in ten minutes, 6am Pacific time. Pricey but likely worth it. I'm going time get a a smaller pack to sit for a while, happy Saturday everyone (I'm working (N))

Heads up to all Aus members, Mephistos limited edition Cross's are being released in ten minutes, 6am Pacific time. Pricey but likely worth it. I'm going time get a a smaller pack to sit for a while, happy Saturday everyone (I'm working (N))

What were they did you get some ?

Back