Live Stoners Australian Growers Thread

Yeah I’ve changed the plan a bit, I’m thinking of converting (temporarily) this caravan, that way I will have aircon, what u reckon, I got a few 400hps that I am picking up on Friday they r near new and $50 for 2 x shades 2 x ballists 2 x everything but the bulbs not bad they look new but r second hand, and I will be putting new globes in them.
1471ecc5b1adb780bbad2af7c6377c98.jpg

Nuggets

Yeah we can make ticture with op alcohol some of my mates do I tried it a few times but not sure if it was done right mate have to look into it again now.

Nuggets

Yeah we can make ticture with op alcohol some of my mates do I tried it a few times but not sure if it was done right mate have to look into it again now.

Nuggets

If you bear with me for a few days i am in the middle of rewriting the original green dragon tincture recipe.

Yeah I’ve changed the plan a bit, I’m thinking of converting (temporarily) this caravan, that way I will have aircon, what u reckon, I got a few 400hps that I am picking up on Friday they r near new and $50 for 2 x shades 2 x ballists 2 x everything but the bulbs not bad they look new but r second hand, and I will be putting new globes in them.
1471ecc5b1adb780bbad2af7c6377c98.jpg

Nuggets

Now that looks like a fine growroom in the making!! Solid score on the HPS!!

Regarding your new venture..........

Be a bit careful, I dont know what happens in your State, but here in Sandgroper country, our local Power Utility reprts "off-spec" power usage to the Gestapo...who then do random checks to see if the Power spike is due to illegal grows.

Better you slowly ramp up your consumption, rather than jump in with a big hit in one go.

I have had to avoid indoor grows for this reason, but just now got 6 KW solar on my roof so I have free, spare Power coming out of my ears !!!!....so indoor at last with better yields and quality :woohoo:

Regarding your new venture..........

Be a bit careful, I dont know what happens in your State, but here in Sandgroper country, our local Power Utility reprts "off-spec" power usage to the Gestapo...who then do random checks to see if the Power spike is due to illegal grows.

Better you slowly ramp up your consumption, rather than jump in with a big hit in one go.

I have had to avoid indoor grows for this reason, but just now got 6 KW solar on my roof so I have free, spare Power coming out of my ears !!!!....so indoor at last with better yields and quality :woohoo:

Yeah should be no probs l live on a farm and the power goes up and down all the time

Nuggets

Back