Live Stoners Australian Growers Thread

Hello ladies and gentlemen. I just found this thread i didn't know that there are so many of us Aussie's here so i thought I would say hi

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

What's the opinion from Aus Growers over the impending imposition of GST on ALL purchases from Overseas....is it likely that seedbanks will cease to supply Aus...because I cant see them willingly getting into debates/invoices from Aus Tax Office over GST payments...whaddya think ??? :shrug:

What's the opinion from Aus Growers over the impending imposition of GST on ALL purchases from Overseas....is it likely that seedbanks will cease to supply Aus...because I cant see them willingly getting into debates/invoices from Aus Tax Office over GST payments...whaddya think ??? :shrug:

Mate I think the cannabis market (seed buyers) in Australia is in early stages with some looming potential around the corner, if they want our business, then they will have to do something, on the flip side, I would do whatever it takes to buy good genetics in OZ

So we will just have to wait and see.....[emoji850]

Nuggets

What were they did you get some ?
Mephisto genetics limited edition seed packs which are F1 or f4 crosses of their original strains, which sell out really quick.. and I got myself x1 seed of x6 strains for $125 hahah could have had 20 odd seeds for that price from seedsman or even that caveman seeds @hecno has just showed us all.

It sounds pretty messed up.. not much else to say without knowing more.

Hey @Henco I’ve looked at a fair bit of what you do and I had a question, do you harvest then revegg for another cycle? The reason I ask is cos it’s hard to get info on this in our climate, I’ve revegged buds before then they turn out hell bushy, but never regenerated a whole plant before, like say I had some winteries in at the moment then got the goodies off when ready, will they regrow for our normal season, sorry I rambled on a bit for a simple question lol

Nuggets

Mephisto genetics limited edition seed packs which are F1 or f4 crosses of their original strains, which sell out really quick.. and I got myself x1 seed of x6 strains for $125 hahah could have had 20 odd seeds for that price from seedsman or even that caveman seeds @hecno has just showed us all.

Fark I just had a look at em man I want some double grape and white crack but I am poor this week

Back