Live Stoners Australian Growers Thread

No worries mate, I was just having a laugh.

No worries, hey back to the point, if we put plants outside late October that have been on 18/6 inside, they should continue to grow without going straight to flower, correct?

Nuggets

No worries, hey back to the point, if we put plants outside late October that have been on 18/6 inside, they should continue to grow without going straight to flower, correct?

Nuggets
Spring should be well and truly underway by then and supply enough of a photoperiod for plants to continue vegging, my last outdoor grow was a big success and I used this method.
Google knows the the exact photoperiod day by day so check when you need by searching sunrise, sunset time. Maybe even search that and add the date of October you want.

Spring should be well and truly underway by then and supply enough of a photoperiod for plants to continue vegging, my last outdoor grow was a big success and I used this method.
Google knows the the exact photoperiod day by day so check when you need by searching sunrise, sunset time. Maybe even search that and add the date of October you want.

What r u looking for in sunrise sunset?
Sorry if stupid question,

Nuggets

Also interested in this, was I was just starting to look at if I could start them in my tent for a early start then go out doors. Shortest day of the year is done already so we went far off.

There should be an app that with gps can give you data for the whole year including prevailing winds etc

They use stuff like that for planning solar farms and wind farms

What r u looking for in sunrise sunset?
Sorry if stupid question,

Nuggets
The total hours of light, for example; sun up at 6am and down at 6pm is 12 hours of light and 12 of dark a 12/12 or blooming photoperiod. Photoperiod simply means light cycle, photo means light and period is obviously the amount of time. 12/12 is enough to flower as you would know but not enough to veg, that requires I would think a minimum of 15 hours of direct light.
No such thing as a stupid question mate, hope this helps.

Back