Live Stoners Australian Growers Thread

I don't think I have any viable auto seeds at the moment. Have got some from years past but none of my old seeds want to germ (have tried over 100 autos and photo seeds with only the 2 photos I have in the tent atm popping up). Ive taken a few cuttings of them before flipping into flower a few days ago so hopefully will start harvesting in 8/9 weeks.
Ill most likely do an order with Attitude next month when they have there monthly promo and get some new stock so will try and get a mix of photos/autos. Not sure if Ill run the autos inside though as the tent is in bedroom which gets a bit noisy so is much better to have some 12/12 time rather than always 18 plus hours. I'll definetly run a few autos outside over spring/summer.

Any recommendations for your fave autos? Im sure many have been released since I last got seed. Im open to all strains as far as indica/sativa goes but definetly like ease of grow, quickness of grow and a good yield (don't we all!
As for the photos - Im thinking of some Cali Connection Alien OG - wanted to grow both Alien Tech and Tahoe OG for a while so a cross of the two should tick both boxes.
Forget the photos and goe full indoor auto, crop every two or three months and you'll be laughing, they're just too quick! I've grown alot of sweet seeds auto and can vouch for speed size and quality.. Seedsman seem to have great prices and great variety of new and old auto and photos of course.

Thanks mate and will do, just a quick up-date for those of you who don’t know, I’m in Australia, and I have to produce my medicine illegally.

23 years ago when I was at work I got hit by a freight train in a car at a level crossing, I was pushed down the track 150m and the whole car collapsed around me and a gas bottle, the cow catcher came through the passenger side and opened me up pretty good. These days I’m suffering from a lot of nerve damage, being involved in dirt bikes has been funky as well, broken back, leg, almost had leg amputated from knee down and is mainly steel now, so I gotta say after years off the pills I now only have one medication, I’ve gone totally green, I make different types of ways to consume etc!
Ok to the point, I have been growing for nearly 30yrs on and off outside and am needing to have a bit more variety and regularity about my medicine, so indoor is the go at the moment in OZ

Big changes ahead. So I have had a bit of a look around and I need another indoor growing space! I have 17 autos between seed and second week of flowering. I have had 100% germination, so I have 4 photo strains that I am going to put in the 4 pot system veg and scrog like the other side of the tent. Buddha Taho og Cush, pineapple chunk from Barney’s farm, orange bud from Dutch passion blimburn critical.

uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180520/5383845d2cf555ee6e6fdd2a4283a16b.jpg[/IMG]
b4c05d9237b03d213b3f5f89560c3920.jpg

Just put the last pic in cos I like it, yesterday’s sunset [emoji106]

I have a 400w hps light and this steel cupboard, I am going to have to gut it, waterproof it and insulate it before I even start to put stuff in it, the cupboard measures, 1200mm deep x 1200mm wide and 1800mm heigh, I want to finish off a few autos and keep a few mums alive what do u guys reckon ? Shout out
[/USER] @912GreenSkells @redeye jedi

Sent from my iPhone using
d4d87b40bf0089d606b991472c732769.jpg
Tapatalk

Hey thanks for sharing your story thegavfrog, its nice to be getting to know a bit about your guys history with canna. It's always awesome hearing some ripper injury story leading upto 'and that's why I grow my own medicine'.

I'm also in Oz having to grow my own meds due to all the usual suspects. I fell from a height when I was 18 being young and dumb and destroyed my ankle requiring plates, screws, bands and bolts to fix. Being told at that age you may struggle to move normally and combat premature arthritis was pretty shitty especially being the athletic, physical guy I was.

But here we are now, good family, good friends and good medicine what more could we need.

Also with that she'd she'd, it's roughly the size of a $100-$200 tent which will be far nicer.

I forgot about this thread , any way I am here now . [emoji106]
A good crowd coming together for sure.

Thanks a million for your soil samples aswell, I'll send you a message with some questions asap.

Last edited:
Thanks mate and will do, just a quick up-date for those of you who don’t know, I’m in Australia, and I have to produce my medicine illegally.

23 years ago when I was at work I got hit by a freight train in a car at a level crossing, I was pushed down the track 150m and the whole car collapsed around me and a gas bottle, the cow catcher came through the passenger side and opened me up pretty good. These days I’m suffering from a lot of nerve damage, being involved in dirt bikes has been funky as well, broken back, leg, almost had leg amputated from knee down and is mainly steel now, so I gotta say after years off the pills I now only have one medication, I’ve gone totally green, I make different types of ways to consume etc!
Ok to the point, I have been growing for nearly 30yrs on and off outside and am needing to have a bit more variety and regularity about my medicine, so indoor is the go at the moment in OZ

Big changes ahead. So I have had a bit of a look around and I need another indoor growing space! I have 17 autos between seed and second week of flowering. I have had 100% germination, so I have 4 photo strains that I am going to put in the 4 pot system veg and scrog like the other side of the tent. Buddha Taho og Cush, pineapple chunk from Barney’s farm, orange bud from Dutch passion blimburn critical.

uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180520/5383845d2cf555ee6e6fdd2a4283a16b.jpg[/IMG]
b4c05d9237b03d213b3f5f89560c3920.jpg

Just put the last pic in cos I like it, yesterday’s sunset [emoji106]

I have a 400w hps light and this steel cupboard, I am going to have to gut it, waterproof it and insulate it before I even start to put stuff in it, the cupboard measures, 1200mm deep x 1200mm wide and 1800mm heigh, I want to finish off a few autos and keep a few mums alive what do u guys reckon ? Shout out
[/USER] @912GreenSkells @redeye jedi

Sent from my iPhone using
d4d87b40bf0089d606b991472c732769.jpg
Tapatalk

First of all, hats off for wanting to drop the pharma medication in favour of canna...for my screwed up spine it was the best move i ever made. Is high proof booze available down there?(150 or higher proof liquor)
I smoke tons of weed, and find its beneficial as a distraction, but for real pain control with weed i head over and take tincture. Its a whole new world of medical effects. Sounds like you deal with some very chronic pain, so if possible i would highly advise looking into green dragon tincture.

Beauty outdoor plant!! Man, do i love to see the sun behind some nice buds!

The cabinet - i think it could work, but i also think you might have some heat issues, especially during the day(assuming with the waterproofing comment you are planning on keeping this outside)

Back