Live Stoners Australian Growers Thread

I've used Seedsman, and their stealth delivery was excellently done.
Just a little pic of what I have on the go at the moment....
View attachment 903401
clockwise from top left. Auto Night Queen, 2 Auto Glueberry OGs on the right and a crispy looking Auto PIneapple Express there front right. all on day 70. The Glueberry at the front is gonna be huge!
View attachment 903402
The Glueberry at the back's not so bad either....
View attachment 903403
And the Night Queen is gonna be something special....
View attachment 903404

Sorry about the lighting, and hope all you Aussie growers are having a good one! Anyone go to Mardi Grass this year?
Man I'm going to have to try some night queen! Looking killer mate.

Gday Aussies

Fellow Aussie from Vic here. I used to get on the forum a lot back in the early days but been absent due to health and life. Not sure how active Ill be but thought Id say Gday.

Getting back into growing after a long absence just with some random seed at moment.

Happy growing folks.

Gday Aussies

Fellow Aussie from Vic here. I used to get on the forum a lot back in the early days but been absent due to health and life. Not sure how active Ill be but thought Id say Gday.

Getting back into growing after a long absence just with some random seed at moment.

Happy growing folks.

Happy growing to you too glaucoma I hope your health and life are good as can be, growing sure will help :pass:

Fingers crossed for this random seed of yours, feel free to share here, my thread or your own if you want.

Great to meet you I'll catch you round.

Hey guys I’m new here and am having a hard time, I’m trying to get some feedback on my setup as I’ve never really flowered before inside and have never grown in a hydro setup like the 4 pot system I just purchased, also new to autos, I run 2x 315w CMH in a 1.2x2x2.4 tent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
9368417bc1ae5355b4805dc4867304a1.jpg
98964417abe0f4278333d6d64de6a5d6.jpg
1921b4885eebf31e366cb3358b8445e4.jpg
b01601cfe45d7fa27e232c459a72cb9a.jpg

I've used Seedsman, and their stealth delivery was excellently done.
Just a little pic of what I have on the go at the moment....
View attachment 903401
clockwise from top left. Auto Night Queen, 2 Auto Glueberry OGs on the right and a crispy looking Auto PIneapple Express there front right. all on day 70. The Glueberry at the front is gonna be huge!
View attachment 903402
The Glueberry at the back's not so bad either....
View attachment 903403
And the Night Queen is gonna be something special....
View attachment 903404

Sorry about the lighting, and hope all you Aussie growers are having a good one! Anyone go to Mardi Grass this year?

That’s crazy mate, I want to be able to do that!!!

@organic Thanks for the welcome organic - good to met you as well. Is good to be back on the forum to say Gday to old mates like @Rebel @stunted (you still here mate? ) and others and to meet those who've joined since I've been inactive. Health has been up and down - as the name suggests Im legally blind due to glaucoma and a shit load of other probs with a crap load of surgeries since 2010 that have caused more probs. Stupid thing is that the government approved treatments have caused more probs and blindness while canna which helps is of course illegal. Its made growing over the last few years difficult so glad to have the tent up and running again. I had an awesome seed/strain collection but none seem to want to germinate anymore so hence the random seed. Ill have to start building up the seedbank again as time goes.

Looking forward to keeping an eye on your grows too mate.

Have a good one!

@thegavfrog Welcome aboard mate.

Looks like a nice set up. For advice etc might be worth starting a thread in the new growers forum or similar - Im sure there'll be folks happy to help as best they can

:pass:

@organic Thanks for the welcome organic - good to met you as well. Is good to be back on the forum to say Gday to old mates like @Rebel @stunted (you still here mate? ) and others and to meet those who've joined since I've been inactive. Health has been up and down - as the name suggests Im legally blind due to glaucoma and a shit load of other probs with a crap load of surgeries since 2010 that have caused more probs. Stupid thing is that the government approved treatments have caused more probs and blindness while canna which helps is of course illegal. Its made growing over the last few years difficult so glad to have the tent up and running again. I had an awesome seed/strain collection but none seem to want to germinate anymore so hence the random seed. Ill have to start building up the seedbank again as time goes.

Looking forward to keeping an eye on your grows too mate.

Have a good one!

@thegavfrog Welcome aboard mate.

Looks like a nice set up. For advice etc might be worth starting a thread in the new growers forum or similar - Im sure there'll be folks happy to help as best they can

:pass:

Awesome mate, yeah I feel for u mate, they don’t make it easy for us, the government that is. Oh well let’s just grow the shit out of it and they can go away and worry about the budget or homelessness etc. peace

Hey guys I’m new here and am having a hard time, I’m trying to get some feedback on my setup as I’ve never really flowered before inside and have never grown in a hydro setup like the 4 pot system I just purchased, also new to autos, I run 2x 315w CMH in a 1.2x2x2.4 tent

9368417bc1ae5355b4805dc4867304a1.jpg
98964417abe0f4278333d6d64de6a5d6.jpg
1921b4885eebf31e366cb3358b8445e4.jpg
b01601cfe45d7fa27e232c459a72cb9a.jpg
looks ok to me mate have you a fan in there ?
red:thumbsup:

looks ok to me mate have you a fan in there ?
red:thumbsup:

I have 2 clip on fans and 1 x exhaust fan. I have a little bar heater in there as it’s a bit cold so it stays between 22 and 28 degrees the plants r always moving so they get a bit stronger to carry the flower, that’s the plan man[emoji106]

than i think your set mate
I have 2 clip on fans and 1 x exhaust fan. I have a little bar heater in there as it’s a bit cold so it stays between 22 and 28 degrees the plants r always moving so they get a bit stronger to carry the flower, that’s the plan man[emoji106]

Back