Live Stoners Australian Growers Thread

The sweet seeds comp? They will send them if so, it's just upto luck if they get through customs.. it also takes longer as we are really far away from everybody and everything except china lol.. I've received them so just use you're mind's eye to imagine them in your hands and before you know it they'll be there haha.
3 months don't think there coming bud and i've had letters from customs when they destroyed my stuff. i was asking in gerenal

Last edited:
All good dont worry about it was just trying to work out who sent them as a lot off seed banks dont send here

Hey guys...have a new aussie that joined the site not too long ago, and wanted to hail @Aquadoll into the aussie thread in case it was missed!

Welcome @Aquadoll! We'll have an army the way we're going. Please feel free to @ myself if you have any questions you think I may be able to help with,, if not any staff member will do!
Hey guys...have a new aussie that joined the site not too long ago, and wanted to hail @Aquadoll into the aussie thread in case it was missed!

Which banks do send there?
I've confirmed MS.NL (highly recommended), The Vault and least recommended Bonza. I've been told Haze.io is really good for au and seedsman , Herbie's and attitude all work probably more out there as well. Weather your package is picked up or not is totally dependent on luck.

I've had packages that weren't seeds inspected by customs, resealed and sent on to me, due to what the contents were or looked like on x-ray... But 500-1kg of San Pedro powder isn't as inconspicuous as a couple beans haha.

I've used Seedsman, and their stealth delivery was excellently done.
Just a little pic of what I have on the go at the moment....
day 70 group.JPG

clockwise from top left. Auto Night Queen, 2 Auto Glueberry OGs on the right and a crispy looking Auto PIneapple Express there front right. all on day 70. The Glueberry at the front is gonna be huge!
day 70 GB1 1.JPG

The Glueberry at the back's not so bad either....
day 70 GB2 1.JPG

And the Night Queen is gonna be something special....
day 70 NQ 1.JPG

Sorry about the lighting, and hope all you Aussie growers are having a good one! Anyone go to Mardi Grass this year?

I've used Seedsman, and their stealth delivery was excellently done.
Just a little pic of what I have on the go at the moment....
View attachment 903401
clockwise from top left. Auto Night Queen, 2 Auto Glueberry OGs on the right and a crispy looking Auto PIneapple Express there front right. all on day 70. The Glueberry at the front is gonna be huge!
View attachment 903402
The Glueberry at the back's not so bad either....
View attachment 903403
And the Night Queen is gonna be something special....
View attachment 903404

Sorry about the lighting, and hope all you Aussie growers are having a good one! Anyone go to Mardi Grass this year?

Kicking ass as usual!!

Back