Live Stoners Australian Growers Thread

yea i know believe it or not will only be running them all at once halve the time not even that seems a waste i know but from what i've seen so far with the 3500k I really can't wait to try the 6500k cob
Running half is not a bad idea at all as efficiency is the goal. I've had really good results with 3500k for seed to harvest and have some 3000k to play with aswell, what are you're plans for light as cool as 6500k?

Running half is not a bad idea at all as efficiency is the goal. I've had really good results with 3500k for seed to harvest and have some 3000k to play with aswell, what are you're plans for light as cool as 6500k?
just veg mate at this stage might play around later on still learning

@orrganic open for suggestion's
Well 3500k has proven to provide ideal vegetative growth alongside outstanding resin production whereas 6500k is restricted to just vegging, something that autos don't do a whole heap of either and if I'm not mistaken the low and high end of the kelvin scale cobs are more expensive than thoes that are more balanced like 3000-3500k. I think its because 6500k is for industrial application like warehouse lighting and such,, warmer temps are for lights in shopfronts and restaurants I would guess... For atmosphere and visual effect.

Well 3500k has proven to provide ideal vegetative growth alongside outstanding resin production whereas 6500k is restricted to just vegging, something that autos don't do a whole heap of either and if I'm not mistaken the low and high end of the kelvin scale cobs are more expensive than thoes that are more balanced like 3000-3500k. I think its because 6500k is for industrial application like warehouse lighting and such,, warmer temps are for lights in shopfronts and restaurants I would guess... For atmosphere and visual effect.
veg was the purpose mate they will only be under them for 35 days so we will see if there is any difference in growth
red

@orrganic was just reading a post on the sweet seeds have you won any prizes ? and have you received them?
cheers red:thumbsup:

Hey @orrganic good to see you're keeping the thread alive Bro.

Had nice results indoors with a stonking 14.7 ounce Auto Glueberry OG, as you know....
The journal is on this link... https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...with-skyline-leds-from-led-hydroponics.63293/
View attachment 886950

and I have a few more on the go, currently about 6 weeks into the grow and they're looking great!

Damn man that is bad luck.... it's soul destroying seeing all that bud ruined, so I hope things pick up soon mate.

I would go for 100% Coco. No need for Perlite.
As Orrganic said, soak your medium in EC 0.6 to 0.7 nute solution, any less and you wash out the buffers in the Coco. Never use plain water with Coco Bro.
Have a look at this link, I go through it all in a bit of detail.
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/teetees-multi-strain-madness.57938/

and if anyone's interested, I'm growing on this link at the moment. Would be nice to see you there!
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...nd-pineapple-express-with-skyline-leds.64590/

Happy growing Guys!
I know its a bit late but wanted to say what a beautiful plant you grew mate unreal. hope I get half that with the jack47s ive got on the go

Yes and yes brother.. what post are you talking about?
(tried messaging you but cant) just asking as i won a comp and nothing show up and was just thinking they never sent it cause im in au

(tried messaging you but cant) just asking as i won a comp and nothing show up and was just thinking they never sent it cause im in au
The sweet seeds comp? They will send them if so, it's just upto luck if they get through customs.. it also takes longer as we are really far away from everybody and everything except china lol.. I've received them so just use you're mind's eye to imagine them in your hands and before you know it they'll be there haha.

Back