Live Stoners Australian Growers Thread

That's odd, I'm seriously finding 215-220 degrees gets me a good body stone, and around the 180 mark didn't really tickle my fancy, but I'll take your word and try 187 when I get home, what do you do with your vaped herb? I remember someone telling me it can be reused so I've started collecting it, do you do anything with yours?

Vaporizer talk F6, do you not partake in some vapor inhaling buddy?
What do you do, bongs, joints?

I give the used herb to my s-in-law, he uses it with tobacco and gets a good smoke !!!!! As far as vaping temp goes, it maybe that your vape machine does better at the higher temps ? I guess they are all different, and we all got different tastes )haha)
Cheers...David

Ahh ffs, just given 60 days vacate notice. I'm 30 in..

Be close, hope I dont get inspection landed on me!

Mulling options and green.. hmm

Just started new job today and got rid of sub tenant, parasite student.. now this!

f6

Ahh ffs, just given 60 days vacate notice. I'm 30 in..

Be close, hope I dont get inspection landed on me!

Mulling options and green.. hmm

Just started new job today and got rid of sub tenant, parasite student.. now this!

f6
How can you be 30 days in if they only just gave you the 60 day notice? Speaking of inspections
We had one today, well so we thought! Little did they tell us they was bringing a possible buyer to look at the house as well.
So i ripped down the tent, the lights should of been on but today luckily was super sunny for once so I just put them in the back yard.
Lucky my missus was quick thinking once she seen the buyer and chucked them into the wood shed.. the buyer then asked to look at the sheds! Hahah oh god! She had a look at the big shed but my missus said our big german shepherd was locked in the wood shed so it's probably best to stay away.. it worked!
In a way I'm glad they came, I've now reset the tent up way better, re enforced the thing, some some cable management and really made it look tidy, it's so pretty now

Plants re 30..

IMG_20170605_173713.jpg

f6

Gday fellahs just popping in for a quick question. I'm looking for temp control like an inline thermostat. I've seen something of the sorts in a growshop but it looked shit and I want to use eBay. Any recommendations

Back