Live Stoners Australian Growers Thread

I used to use bonza, but then they dropped their "Buddy" shipping option.
Without that option I took the gamble and switched to @Seedsman and it payed off...
Cheaper beans, better freebies of your choice which suits me as I am stricktly an Auto only grower.
Also the ship time is a bit quicker and the support team reply quick as no matter when you put an enquiry in! Only downside is tracking stops once its out of the U.K...
Hell yeah that's awesome! I hate the fact you get photos as freebies at bonza, like come on man I just spend $120 on auto seeds and your gonna reward me with some photo seeds? Ffs, I'll have to try Seedsman next, im also autos only but just grew my first photo, and I liked it a lot, so I'll be growing one out here and there,
How's the stealth shipping? That's one thing I like about bonza they have some sneaky ways of getting the beans here

Hell yeah that's awesome! I hate the fact you get photos as freebies at bonza, like come on man I just spend $120 on auto seeds and your gonna reward me with some photo seeds? Ffs, I'll have to try Seedsman next, im also autos only but just grew my first photo, and I liked it a lot, so I'll be growing one out here and there,
How's the stealth shipping? That's one thing I like about bonza they have some sneaky ways of getting the beans here
Seedsman is just as good. I believe bonza had someone on the ground here in aus recieving orders in bulk and redirecting them via Auspost.

I HATE MOVING HOUSE!!!! Imediately the shit went south, missus ran out of steam after 2, 3/4 mile trips helping load and unload boxed goods. (Pots n pans, cups n kitchen shit) Then the HEAVY'S on my own! Fridge, Freezer, Dryer, Washer etc. of whitegoods. Furniture and beds.
Which I must say, at the time I impressed myself lifting like a young buck, wrapping up safely with thick materials, like G'Ma would! But now at 33 yrs of youth, I aint feelin so flash in the shoulder dept.

P.s.... missus made sickest curry and also set house up sweet as fuck! Plants back 2mozza

I HATE MOVING HOUSE!!!! Imediately the shit went south, missus ran out of steam after 2, 3/4 mile trips helping load and unload boxed goods. (Pots n pans, cups n kitchen shit) Then the HEAVY'S on my own! Fridge, Freezer, Dryer, Washer etc. of whitegoods. Furniture and beds.
Which I must say, at the time I impressed myself lifting like a young buck, wrapping up safely with thick materials, like G'Ma would! But now at 33 yrs of youth, I aint feelin so flash in the shoulder dept.

P.s.... missus made sickest curry and also set house up sweet as fuck! Plants back 2mozza
That's unlucky man, i fucking hate moving too! Setting everything up in a new house is always good fun after a few bongs, but packing up the old house is the worst fuck that! You should of called a mate up, they'll do anything for a carton! Haha, you've got ten years on me, body feels near 40 though haha

Doin it gets harder the older you get! Just gotta go clean the old joint and collect bond!

Any fellow Aussies vape? 7 years of smoking outta the bong think it's time for a change, what are some good products/vapes to use?
Yep, Sandgroper here....g'day ! I have been vaping for several years now, I tried a few different but my favourite Vaper is the Storz-Bickel "Mighty" which is a genuine convection unit (NOT combustion or mixed)
Once you get used to vaping and get the settings dialled in for your own preferences, then for me, it is a better flavour than smoking...and much less tough on the old windpipes !!!

Yep, Sandgroper here....g'day ! I have been vaping for several years now, I tried a few different but my favourite Vaper is the Storz-Bickel "Mighty" which is a genuine convection unit (NOT combustion or mixed)
Once you get used to vaping and get the settings dialled in for your own preferences, then for me, it is a better flavour than smoking...and much less tough on the old windpipes !!!
Hey brother welcome along! If that's the vape I'm thinking of that thing looks pretty cool, it's a portable isn't it?
I ended up buying the arizer extreme Q last week, bloody ripper mate, doesn't get me as high as the bong though.. bit disappointed there, but the taste/flavour of the weed is unreal, so far I've found 220-225 degrees is best for me, still got a lot of playing around to do with it, put some hash in it yesterday... K.O goodnight cya later I went haha

Hey brother welcome along! If that's the vape I'm thinking of that thing looks pretty cool, it's a portable isn't it?
I ended up buying the arizer extreme Q last week, bloody ripper mate, doesn't get me as high as the bong though.. bit disappointed there, but the taste/flavour of the weed is unreal, so far I've found 220-225 degrees is best for me, still got a lot of playing around to do with it, put some hash in it yesterday... K.O goodnight cya later I went haha
I reckon 220 degrees is a bit hot....most of the THC will vape at about 187......, once you get into the 200's you are primarily vaping CBD, the THC has been battered by the heat. Possibly you could have a go at 187...gets a better high. The "Mighty" produces a cool, flavourful result and has very precise Temp control and yes, it is portable but 'cause of the 2 onboard batteries has a good vaping life per charge. I use CBD Star at 200 and mostly Northern Lights at 187.

Give it a whirl....C Ya...enjoy

I reckon 220 degrees is a bit hot....most of the THC will vape at about 187......, once you get into the 200's you are primarily vaping CBD, the THC has been battered by the heat. Possibly you could have a go at 187...gets a better high. The "Mighty" produces a cool, flavourful result and has very precise Temp control and yes, it is portable but 'cause of the 2 onboard batteries has a good vaping life per charge. I use CBD Star at 200 and mostly Northern Lights at 187.

Give it a whirl....C Ya...enjoy
That's odd, I'm seriously finding 215-220 degrees gets me a good body stone, and around the 180 mark didn't really tickle my fancy, but I'll take your word and try 187 when I get home, what do you do with your vaped herb? I remember someone telling me it can be reused so I've started collecting it, do you do anything with yours?

The fuck, you say?

f6
Vaporizer talk F6, do you not partake in some vapor inhaling buddy?
What do you do, bongs, joints?

Back