Live Stoners Australian Growers Thread

If ashes, team of 3 vs 3 or 4 v 4. Even indoor mix of area and watt

Aussie outdoors should be best plant raised and harvested by x time in season.

f6

Going to drop greenskell a PM now sort the actual comp out.

Is everyone happy with let's say..

AFN ashes = poms vs Aus - indoors only - autos only

Aussie only outdoor = aus members only - photos only - outdoors - x amount of weeks for veg then flip to 12/12

So that's two grow offs suggested, I can offer prizes for the Aussie only outdoor if it kicks off

I'd have to get back to you on that one. My tents full at the moment. I'd be keen but just don't know if I'll have the room for some autos anytime soon. I've been MIA so I'll try stay in the loop.

I'd have to get back to you on that one. My tents full at the moment. I'd be keen but just don't know if I'll have the room for some autos anytime soon. I've been MIA so I'll try stay in the loop.
No worries dude, just watch this thread, the grow off won't be for a few weeks, need more numbers

I would be keen on a indoor or and a outdoor .

Thats sweet as on timing!!! Ive got an order on the way from seedsman, mainly Mephistos and a few others, then also a few samples on the way to journal for a tops seedbank!
That's awesome so Seedsman send to Aus? I've always used bonza, to scared to try anything else.

That's awesome so Seedsman send to Aus? I've always used bonza, to scared to try anything else.
I used to use bonza, but then they dropped their "Buddy" shipping option.
Without that option I took the gamble and switched to @Seedsman and it payed off...
Cheaper beans, better freebies of your choice which suits me as I am stricktly an Auto only grower.
Also the ship time is a bit quicker and the support team reply quick as no matter when you put an enquiry in! Only downside is tracking stops once its out of the U.K...

Back