Live Stoners Australian Growers Thread

hey fellas... @AussieBogan suggested a winter grow battle for you guys that have to grow in the winter...list up if you would be interested in an outdooor comp which would start in sept and end ??...if there is enough interest i will propose this to admin, and i will also offer to host the contest.
If we're starting in September I'm down, it won't even be winter here but yeah anyway lol. That makes for the ending around march/April

Any fellow Aussies vape? 7 years of smoking outta the bong think it's time for a change, what are some good products/vapes to use?

Arizer Xtreme Q...awesome vape.

If we're starting in September I'm down, it won't even be winter here but yeah anyway lol. That makes for the ending around march/April

Show me there is enough interest and i will ask admin if we can set up a winter outdoor battle! I'd love to watch a winter outdoor battle!

Arizer Xtreme Q...awesome vape.

Show me there is enough interest and i will ask admin if we can set up a winter outdoor battle! I'd love to watch a winter outdoor battle!
Having a look at it now, just need to make sure they ship down this way, I'll try round up a few lads tonight when I have time in live stoners :thumbsup:

I'll be down for an outdoor battle

bring it!

f6
Spread the word, let the boys hear about this!
@hecno @AussieBogan @Teetee

Black rhino week 6
7762f6b6a1f91b0446dc1c66ff5a794b.jpg
0d496ac8639af6113eecb68800cca0e2.jpg

Sent from my ZTE BLADE V0720 using Tapatalk

Don't mind me guys but I'm really keen on getting this going, so I'm posting around getting numbers!
Just to be clear we have the following Aussies wanting to grow.
@aussie stoner
@fettled6
@bubblenut
Anyone else from the Australian crew?

Back