Live Stoners Australian Growers Thread

I got around 50g per plant, not overly impressed :/

Cleaning and waiting on seeds for hydro grow, hopefully before easter!

whats eveeyone up to?

f6
Naw man that's a shame, how much do you normally yield with that lighting?
What have you got on order, and where did you order them from?
Pretty quite on my side dude just waiting for my white rhino to finish up, she's in her final weeks now, that being said I dropped a THC bomb auto last night to take her place, and I'll be setting up the CFL's here shortly to start my photoperiod ladyburn 1947 for the 2lt coke bottle grow battle.
How's the smoke from your ladies?

@AussieStoner

dude, i had a tragic run over summer. Shouldnt have bothered inside :(

have, wild thai ryder, super lemon haze, malana bomb, kings kush and love potion on resend through bonza, first send did not make it

f6

this grow was 4 in soil, last time was single aquaponics plant, a girl scout cookies. 311g dry yirld

600w MH/HPS but going 860w CMH and hydro not aquaponics this tine, also 4 plants not 1

cheers

f6

lol, I'm baked! 3 replys, I should read better!

Bit fluffy but a1 smoko, hope the cooler weather helps this round.

f6

@AussieStoner

dude, i had a tragic run over summer. Shouldnt have bothered inside :(

have, wild thai ryder, super lemon haze, malana bomb, kings kush and love potion on resend through bonza, first send did not make it

f6
Guess you had to battle the heat as well? Man was it a pain in the ass! I Hit high 30's a few times, had to buy a exhaust fan with double the CMF needed for my area just to get the hot air out, but all is good now fuck man got down to 4 degree Sunday and Monday night. (I'm central nsw)
Hope your seeds come this time round shagga, bonza have always looked after me, love em, heard nothing but good reports on super lemon haze, it's on my list of strains to grow:pass:

Hey @AussieStoner and @fettled6 man what a hard summer its been to grow, and once cropped, drying has been a pain as well. Hot and humid has now turned into just plain wet.... we got a real drenching with that cyclone recently. Im hoping it should get a bit easier for a few months now for all of us!

Meanwhile I have this Toofless Alien at day 64....

day 64 TA.JPG

day 64 TA bud 1.JPG

plus 3 other Autos in varying stages of bloom.

Hey @AussieStoner and @fettled6 man what a hard summer its been to grow, and once cropped, drying has been a pain as well. Hot and humid has now turned into just plain wet.... we got a real drenching with that cyclone recently. Im hoping it should get a bit easier for a few months now for all of us!

Meanwhile I have this Toofless Alien at day 64....

View attachment 732336

View attachment 732337

plus 3 other Autos in varying stages of bloom.
Hey brother what's been happening!?
tasty looking alien! beautiful! not far off finishing, is that sativa dom?
thankfully i didnt have any buds to dry during the summer so i was lucky there! but I'll be buying an A/C unit for next summer i think haha,
we didnt get any of the cyclone, in past years we might get a little storm, but nothing this year to far inland, if im honest ive had the fire going for two nights this week, and i just went and brought an electric blanket yesterday :rofl:

WP_20170419_16_12_09_Rich.jpg

check this bad bastard!

growlight OG vertical 8" cooled reflector with my 860w cmh

had to be done to keep temps cool

growing sooooon

f6

man that is a huge bastard alright.... I can feel my retinas burning already and it aint even switched on yet!

hey fellas... @AussieBogan suggested a winter grow battle for you guys that have to grow in the winter...list up if you would be interested in an outdooor comp which would start in sept and end ??...if there is enough interest i will propose this to admin, and i will also offer to host the contest.

Back