Live Stoners Australian Growers Thread

ermmm, yeah :eyebrows:
Copy that never heard of that term is all haha, I'll be buying some tomorrow, better send the missus in, could look a little weird walking in and buying foot tights LOL! Last thing I need is some bloody red backs going up into my intake ducting, cheers for the idea :d5:

I use one of these , For around $490, it adds about $350 to my power bill over a 3 month power bill and by angling the fines down it acts like a fan too . So for the cost of a ounce , no more heat worries , I never turn it off so there is no spike in the power bill .
77_18.jpg

Ps Plug in and away you go :thumbsup:

Thanks brother!
I've grown white widow a few times now and it totally knocked me on my ass, best bud I've grown/brought to date, and from the reports I've seen white rhino is meant to be stronger! I'm stoked as!

What methods of cooling do you guys use during the summer? I'm inland NSW, use to run CFL's so never had to worry about heat, but I've just set up my 250watt HID so the heat my cause issues on the 35+ degree days.

You can also think of off setting your lighting cycles with the sun / heat levels.
So, if you're on 16/8 cycle, for example, don't run them from 6am to 10pm,
because then they're heating when it's the hottest time of the day outside.
Run them from 6pm at evening to 10am the next day.
When it's hottest outside, the lights are NOT on in your tent.
Of course, keep running those fans!!!!!

I use one of these , For around $490, it adds about $350 to my power bill over a 3 month power bill and by angling the fines down it acts like a fan too . So for the cost of a ounce , no more heat worries , I never turn it off so there is no spike in the power bill .
77_18.jpg

I have one of those portable aircons, if it ever got that hot I would just use that, I haven't had any heat problems yet, I think I got my HPS and cool tube just in time, on the end of summer! it's 17 degrees today! Warming back up next week low 30's

M
You can also think of off setting your lighting cycles with the sun / heat levels.
So, if you're on 16/8 cycle, for example, don't run them from 6am to 10pm,
because then they're heating when it's the hottest time of the day outside.
Run them from 6pm at evening to 10am the next day.
When it's hottest outside, the lights are NOT on in your tent.
Of course, keep running those fans!!!!!
That's the whole idea :biggrin: plus the off peak hours are usually during the night, saving heat and power :headbang:

77_18.jpg

Fuck, that's what's being charged for an o up there!?

For a good once , no seeds or storks , and what do you guys pay . @orrganic

220-240 anything above would and it would have to be from gods vagina haha but you can get burnt or low grade shit when paying average to high price sometimes so its a double edged sword.

Back