Live Stoners Australian Growers Thread

Day 62 ~ 1 Fast Buds West Coast OG (fat leaves) still in veg & 1 Heavyweight Wipeout Express (skinny leaves) just started to flower

Day 72 pic ~ 1 Fast Buds West Coast OG (fat leaves) still in veg & 1 Heavyweight Wipeout Express (skinny leaves) mid flower.

I topped the Fast Buds West Coast og as i ran out of space in a small cupboard and it still isnt thinking about turning, i have another west coast og same day still in veg but had to take it out bush, unfortunately braking most branches in transit lol (between all the seeds and then plants i kill it would be way cheaper for me to just buy it, but then i would need a new hobby lol).

Anyhow i can get them to day 70 in veg but have no idea when the west coast og is going to turn.. have taken a cutting for shits and giggles also

Attachments

• 61.JPG
    61.JPG
    130.3 KB · Views: 70
  • 62.JPG
    62.JPG
    108 KB · Views: 71
  • 63.JPG
    63.JPG
    100.2 KB · Views: 76
  • 64.JPG
    64.JPG
    117.8 KB · Views: 80
  • 65.JPG
    65.JPG
    131.3 KB · Views: 78
Last edited by a moderator:
Im unsure about how long these two have left before i should start flushing if anyone was able to help. I tend to want to cut too early lol :)
They both sprouted Dec 1st and are heavyweight wipeout express.

Attachments

• 66.jpg
    66.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 73
  • 67.JPG
    67.JPG
    129.2 KB · Views: 72
  • 68.JPG
    68.JPG
    139.2 KB · Views: 85
  • 62.JPG
    62.JPG
    108 KB · Views: 67
Hard to say but yoy coukd flush when yoy get abot 75% red pistils. They fatten the most at the end. The first one not blooming must be a photo not auto. Can you put it in the dark for 24 hours then back into regular light?

Hard to say but yoy coukd flush when yoy get abot 75% red pistils. They fatten the most at the end. The first one not blooming must be a photo not auto. Can you put it in the dark for 24 hours then back into regular light?

Thanks for your advice dudeski!
The ones not blooming were bought from Haze.io in a pk of 5 (i have bought a few in the past always good) it cant be photo im thinking as i paid a heap for them and the lighting has never had any consistency which i think you need some level of to keep photos (iv never grown one lol).
I have tried giving it heaps of darkness for a week and out of the light/sun to stop it growing and hopefully turn but it did'nt work so i tried topping to slow it down.

Have you given it bloom food?
You like haze for beans? I watch their site, just never purchased. Ive seen other guys have them never bloom. Could be just a genetic freak

Have you given it bloom food?
You like haze for beans? I watch their site, just never purchased. Ive seen other guys have them never bloom. Could be just a genetic freak

I gave high N and low K nutrients for ages, my thinking was to intro introduce stronger bloom nutrients when flowers start showing, but i have been pumping liquid potash booster through it for the last 2 weeks with low veg nutes but it has'nt changed.
Spewing a little as i want to smoke the @FastBuds people have been talking about lol

Haze are really good with everything (their site is pretty bland), i compare prices and they are cheaper across the board than the others and have all the good beans. They are very nice to deal with and never a hassle. (i always use hearbies for researching and comparing seeds as they have the best website layout and information, i think they have trouble posting to oz so i avoid)

Thats great to hear about haze. They had a great dutch passion sale recently. I will use them! I love herbies site.

Idk bud, that one plant may not flower. Prolly wasting space and nutes. You could try the infirmary for advice. Much better minds in there. It doesn't hurt to ask.

Hi everyone, hope you're all enjoying this cooler spell before another heatwave hits this weekend!
@John Snow, I wish I could come up with some answers for you why your plants veg for so long..... would have to start from scratch and see what soil/nutes/lighting etc you use, and I'm shit with soil anyways LOL they look nice and healthy though, I think that one that's flowering needs to fatten up a bit more..... take a close up pic of a bud, then blow it up using photoshop and see what the trichomes look like..... cloudy +/- amber ones, then chop, if they're clear.... leave for a bit.

I have a new grow started, it would be great if all you Aussies and Kiwis could come over and have a look, its on.....
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/teetees-multi-strain-madness.57938/#post-1357092

Hey Tee Tee

Thanks heaps for your advice!

Im going to do a grow journal as soon as i can get more beans as its happened to me a few times with the below method.
I have been trying to figure out how to grow for about 2 years with a small set up and really struggled to get anything due to my mistakes and then one time they grew for longer so tried with the same method again but it still wont go to plan lol, maybe i will have more luck on the next one :)

Medium 8ltr pot + drip trey
20% no nutrient soil
80% perlite
+sml seedling mix in middle to germinate
*prepared mix and ran water through at 5.5ph
*i didn't compost chicken manure but added some with soil around the top inch of the pot. I have read that not composting can cause burn but I didn't experience any sign.

Lighting 9pm-9am + roughly 2hrs sunlight light / wind a day.
1x Viper Spectra 400w (200w actual)
1x Older Mars 600w (300w actual, not u$ed all the time)

Space 48cm deep x 1m wide x 1m high
External fan at top
No intake fan, i put 6x 2 inch holes at the bottom
No rotating fan.
Temp 28-30, humidity 65-70, I monitor the temp daily and regulate it buy using the external fan on timer to suck out hot air as required, the humidity is usually ok.

Feed in 1/4 and 1/2 recommended amounts, phd around 6 and run of is always in an ok range
Seedling - Seasol (seaweed)
Veg - Yates soluble thrive (25-5-9) Molassis & Epsom salt
Bloom - i reduced thrive and added liquid Potash (0-2-14), Molassis & Epsom salt

Hey guys! Through id just pop in and introduce myself, probably the best thread on the forums Aussie Aussie Aussie!

I've currently got a 1x1x2 metre grow tent running 1x 250watt MH with inline cooltube/ fan keeping the temps down on these hot days, under that is a two month old white rhino from green house seeds, vegging until Saturday then we're going 12/12 and get some buds!

@missoss im using the same bucket for my white rhino do you know how many litters they are?
Hope everyone's doing well

Last edited:
Back