Live Stoners Australian Growers Thread

FFS, replacement 860w cmh globe arrived and loose glass inside again.

how they managed it i dont know, was double boxed and bubble wrapped to the shit.

no crack in the tube but tiny chipping on the edges... Dont like my chances of a refund or another globe?

i want to cry...

f6

@Teetee - anytime bud..if you are looking for some outdoor info give me a shout! I cant say about the animals, but as long as you get the plants past the seedling phase they can take a pounding rain or wind...the outdoor auto I have grown could withstand serious wind and rain(and do every season so far).

AU Main Stalk
IMG_3981.JPG

FFS, replacement 860w cmh globe arrived and loose glass inside again.

how they managed it i dont know, was double boxed and bubble wrapped to the shit.

no crack in the tube but tiny chipping on the edges... Dont like my chances of a refund or another globe?

i want to cry...

f6

Damn bud...sorry to hear of your struggles!! Hope it all works out for you!!

Damn bud...sorry to hear of your struggles!! Hope it all works out for you!!

ta mate, put a lot of research etc and trying to get this globe, might be available in au but prob only in 12 packs...

hoping might be able to wrangle an exchange with phillips directly.. See what the bloke at growers warehouse recons :(

WP_20170203_14_00_18_Rich.jpg

chipped on left, chipped and cracked on right :/

f6

Attachments

• WP_20170203_14_00_18_Rich.jpg
    WP_20170203_14_00_18_Rich.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 46
Wow those are serious looking globes man, such a shame you're having hassles.
Try asking Felix on Advanced Horticulture Systems.... he might be able to get them for you even if they are not on catalogue.... v reliable supply co.

annoying because i have no doubt they will operate..

issue is glass fines melting, making a hot spot, vaporizing, comprimizing the integrity of the outer glass.... Etc

Fire risk if it ruptures etc...

thanks thi, will check em out!

f6

ta mate, put a lot of research etc and trying to get this globe, might be available in au but prob only in 12 packs...

hoping might be able to wrangle an exchange with phillips directly.. See what the bloke at growers warehouse recons :(

View attachment 696501
chipped on left, chipped and cracked on right :/

f6
Shit man! Fuck that bad luck! Im sending all the good luck vibes I can!

On another note... Summer has gone and dissapeared on me. Half a week of next to no sun and all rain has sealed the deal for my late batch of regulars... Cream Caramel, Psicodelicia and Green Poison fast version have all are flowered male bits. A little upset but its my own fault. I have a jack47 and green poison fv at around week four or so for back up.

Wow @orrganic I dunno where in Aus you are, but most of us are sweltering in over 30C heat!

Jack47 sounds nice, a mix of Jack Herer and AK47 I expect?

I just planted some seeds on saturday (I like to plant seeds direct in wet Coco - none of that tissue paper or soaking seed nonsense!), one of each... Cream Mandarine XL auto, Pineapple Express auto and Toofless Alien, the mandarine and alien poked through this morning (monday) and I'm waiting on the Pineapple. I get 100% germination this way and no stress to the seedlings, plus in these warm climes, they pop so quick..... my fastest was a day!

My Think Big is in the process of coming down, been 2 nights at it already, hopefully will finish her tonight..... she's been in the dark the whole chop time so she's dripping with trichs and those buds are rock hard!

Yes @Teetee I've been sweltering too! It just went muggy for a week. I was just reading about the big heatwave coming up though.. Not fun.

Yep, Jack herer x ak47 a very nice uplifting smoke. Proved to me to be a very tough plant as well. I squashed a couple of my auto nugs to rosin and the lemon aroma and flavour was so intense!

I like direct seeding as well, saves a lot of risk I reckon. I like to soak in some seasol mix for just shy of twelve hours though. Just to be sure. One day sound great as well I might have to cut the soak and see what happens, I'm planning to drop three ice cool autos or a mix of dark devils and ice cool.

That's a quality mix coming up mate I'll have to follow along with you journal. I'm exited to see how the sweets and mephisto gear compare. My next batch I get will probably be some meph!

And how is this think big coming along? Hope all went well mate.
Peace

Last edited:
Back