Live Stoners Australian Growers Thread

You're welcome sir! All you need!
Great! We'll be happy to be in the front row to follow your ladies :D Thank you!

Enjoy!

big ones ares are day 52 *1 fast buds west coast 1* heavyweight wipeout / small ones are day 20 both heavyweight wipeout

Day 62 ~ 1 Fast Buds West Coast OG (fat leaves) still in veg & 1 Heavyweight Wipeout Express (skinny leaves) just started to flower

Attachments

• IMG_2372.JPG
    IMG_2372.JPG
    121.9 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_2373.JPG
    IMG_2373.JPG
    119.5 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_2374.JPG
    IMG_2374.JPG
    164.2 KB · Views: 79
Last edited by a moderator:
Looking very healthy @John Snow, are you planning on staking them out a bit to get more air/light penetration?
I'm just flushing a Think Big, planning to chop her on day 100 ;)

Looking very healthy @John Snow, are you planning on staking them out a bit to get more air/light penetration?
I'm just flushing a Think Big, planning to chop her on day 100 ;)
hey teetee i have a small cupboard and am out of room unfortunately to spread them out, its my first time trying to stake as i was concerned about breaking branches this time, when i put them outside they wave a lot in the wind even without any flowers weighing on them yet.
question? if i stake them will this make the branches less strong?

Last edited by a moderator:
@John Snow i wouldnt think so if you only stake main trunk.

nice ladies!

i have some reffo scum in my tent!

(young mate got displaced, poor bastard)

4 unknown autos and a liberty haze photo (in green pot, need to get more soil) other 3 seedlings moving on to another detention centre lol.

WP_20170131_20_06_16_Rich.jpg

not sure how im going to handle them all as i have seeds and my replacement cmh arriving next week, really want to hydro the strains ive chosen..

Wild Thai Ryder
Malana Bomb
Kings Kush
Super Lemon Haze
Stiches Love Potion

f6:headbang:

I have been doing a bit of trimming this week.

DSCN0566.JPG

Not the best pick.

Disregard the big one on the right as he is photo.

The 2 on the left and the photo on the right have suffered the dreaded driers shrinkage. The other 4 in the middle are fresh.

There are 2 fantasmo's, 2 hubba bubba smelloscope's and 2 unknowns.

This is my second auto run and is a vast improvement on the first. With a little more dialling in, the next run should be even better.

Nice shot @4tokin all that bud you have there mate.

Here's my Colorado Cookie.... I manicure them and keep the long stems and big buds hanging in a packing box like this.....

day 98 CC 2.JPG

Then the rest I cut into buds and hang them in bags.....

day 98 CC 1.JPG

I have another 2 of these hanging with Night Queen... should be a good few ounces of each!
The humidity is a bugger to deal with so I keep them in the dark and well ventilated, the box is on top of the tent for warmth.

Meanwhile in the tent it's day 98 and this is the view from the front door....

day 98 TB LED 1.JPG

My Think Big, living up to her name!
....and from the left side door....

day 98 TB LED 3.JPG

if it weren't for thee filthy floor you'd be forgiven that tent looks like one of those places you dry paint on cars ;)
Sorry @Corgy that's the biggest I could get her!
So she's quite the hedge with plenty on each side...

day 98 TB 1.JPG

and a good thick bulk to her....

day 98 TB 2.JPG

Hope you're all growing good!
Tee

Another badass bunch of plants as always @Teetee !! Awesome growing!

Hey guys from across the pond and far to the north(cannada)! I know there is lots of outdoor growing from you guys currently. Though I can't offer location specific information, I am a decent outdoor grower here in cannada, and if I can help out I will! Feel free to tag me!!

4tokin - woohoo! Nice haul!! Oh how I yearn for some outdoor growing of my own(got to get through a white winter first!)!! My biggest auto of last season, an autoultimate from Dutch Passion at 9oz
IMG_4054.JPG

Such a beauty @912GreenSkell mate, you really have outdoor growing sussed. :slap:

I have some beans from an Aussie Seed co.... Southern Star seeds.... all regular photoperiods and they're not sexed. https://www.southernstarseeds.net/
They would really be great for outdoors, but I worry that they'll get eaten by the wallabies / possums etc or felled by the hard, hard rain we get here every so often. It would be heartbreaking to see them all destroyed by the elements, plus my Landlord likes to come over every few months to play Tarzan in the Brown snake infested acreage we have here.

For anyone interested I have the following Southern Star beans.... just itching to pop!

Frost Fortress x10 (100% Indica)
GG Allin x10 (100% Indica)
Nice Chunk x10 (80% Indica)
Super Deluxe x10 (40% Indica, 60% Sativa - Their top smoke!)
and a mixed pack of 10 All Stars

How I would love to crack open 10 at a time, pull out the males and watch the killer buds grow, but I'm waiting to move then I might do an indoor grow, or pick your brains 912 mate and get an outdoor grow on the go, and bung them all in! Just got time for one more Auto grow before we move though.... heh heh

Back