Live Stoners Australian Growers Thread

big ones ares are day 52 *1 fast buds west coast 1* heavyweight wipeout / small ones are day 20 both heavyweight wipeout
Let me rephrase...A documented grow journal from start to finish!

Saying it and SHOWING it are two different things. We are a fact based site and if you can prove it, by throwing up a journal and show the work, we will publish it!!
Key word here....show the work, documented from start to finish.:thumbsup: See, it's like someone claiming they can grow an auto and get a pound and show a pic of a bunch of buds, but no grow journal that got you there. Fact based...... and fact based on THIS forum, is a journal from start to finish with a minimum of 1 weekly update with pictures....From START to FIINISH. Cant get more factual than that!:d5: I am not claiming you didnt do this. I am claiming that if you are going to post things like this on this phenomenon, start a journal and show us your theory and tutorial. Members want to know!:toke:

im out of seeds at the moment to start a new grow, are you happy if i start with the 2x 20 day old heavyweight wipeout and list method to date and update pics method weekly?

If you want to start a journal, thats up to you. I know 20 day in, is a little petty to scrutinize, but when I say start to finish, I just know the members will want to see it from bean drop to chop.:thumbsup: Start to finish. :cheers: That is fact based. No argument on bean drop to chop. :headbang:

Looking sweet mate, any idea what strains you have or seedbank?
All the best in what looks like a very tidy set up..... must give mine a clean up!
Cheers , I know the one at the back left is Mephisto auto triangle kush but the other two were in a mixed pack so I have no idea

Take me to your Dealer

I've always been a Dutch Passion kinda Guy, buy I won some different seeds from the AFN POM comp..... just arrived stealth delivery (thanks @Waximus)

Sweet Seeds - Cream Mandarine XL Auto x3
Mephisto - Toofless Alien x3 (Limited Edition)
Fastbuds - Pineapple Express

They all sound excellent on their websites, but that's all fancy advertising...... read this load of bollocks on the Fastbuds site about Pineapple Express....

Thanks to its high THC levels and the pleasurable effects induced by its aroma, this variety is a fantastic aphrodisiac, able to stimulate the sexual appetite and heat up the coldest, most frigid room with hot sex energy in a matter of moments. Its smoke is pleasant with a deep juicy pineapple flavor. It reduces anxiety, increases happiness and produces a sensation of weightlessness, the high is like foreplay - a soft entrance that after five minutes leaves you free of rational thoughts and totally uninhibited. All you'll be left with is pure instinct and a deep need to offer up your desires to the heat of the moment.

@Alientoker you seem to like your Mephisto's, any info you can give me?

I'm coming up to the end of another grow, I have a Night Queen coming down tonight (having flushed her for a week now), a Colorado Cookie on day 3 flush, and a massive Think Big with at least 3-4 weeks left in her.... all these pics are day 79, but it's now day 89....

Apologies for how untidy they look, I've plucked a lot of the brown leaves out now, but the Bloom Booster I use (H&G Top Shooter) really takes it out of the leaves, so this is all normal.....

The Night Queen is 50cm tall and packed full of solid bud....

day 79 NQ 5.JPG

day 79 NQ 6.JPG

The Cookie is 70cm high with plenty of nice long colas....

day 79 CC 1.JPG

and the Think Big is 90cm high and takes up half my 1.4m x1.4m tent I'm hoping for a good few jars out of her!....

day 79 TB 2.JPG

Just gotta decide what to plant next, definitely another Think Big, but I fancy doing the Toofless Alien and either another Night Queen, or the Cream Mandarine

Hope all you Aussies and Kiwis are coping with the heat, it's 36.8C in the tent right now and it's only 10am.... I do lights off from 12pm till 2pm, so the girls are doing well considering what they've had to put up with..... the 3 plants have been getting 20L feed between them every day! We don't have mains water so we rely on rainwater, so 20L a day and now flushing is a real burden on our water.... luckily we get a few mental thunderstorms at night to top us up, but our spring has been dry all summer!

Awww maaan....

Got my globe and spay nutes from the US today and of course the globe is cracked...

Anyone know if its serviceable?

There is a crack in the tube, some glass shards and the ceramic bulb in the guts of the thing is a bit discoloured, not sure why that would be?

Yes I have insurance, waiting on an email..

:'(
WP_20170124_002.jpg

I've always been a Dutch Passion kinda Guy, buy I won some different seeds from the AFN POM comp..... just arrived stealth delivery (thanks @Waximus)

Sweet Seeds - Cream Mandarine XL Auto x3
Mephisto - Toofless Alien x3 (Limited Edition)
Fastbuds - Pineapple Express

They all sound excellent on their websites, but that's all fancy advertising...... read this load of bollocks on the Fastbuds site about Pineapple Express....

Thanks to its high THC levels and the pleasurable effects induced by its aroma, this variety is a fantastic aphrodisiac, able to stimulate the sexual appetite and heat up the coldest, most frigid room with hot sex energy in a matter of moments. Its smoke is pleasant with a deep juicy pineapple flavor. It reduces anxiety, increases happiness and produces a sensation of weightlessness, the high is like foreplay - a soft entrance that after five minutes leaves you free of rational thoughts and totally uninhibited. All you'll be left with is pure instinct and a deep need to offer up your desires to the heat of the moment.

@Alientoker you seem to like your Mephisto's, any info you can give me?

I'm coming up to the end of another grow, I have a Night Queen coming down tonight (having flushed her for a week now), a Colorado Cookie on day 3 flush, and a massive Think Big with at least 3-4 weeks left in her.... all these pics are day 79, but it's now day 89....

Apologies for how untidy they look, I've plucked a lot of the brown leaves out now, but the Bloom Booster I use (H&G Top Shooter) really takes it out of the leaves, so this is all normal.....

The Night Queen is 50cm tall and packed full of solid bud....

View attachment 691623

View attachment 691624

The Cookie is 70cm high with plenty of nice long colas....

View attachment 691621

and the Think Big is 90cm high and takes up half my 1.4m x1.4m tent I'm hoping for a good few jars out of her!....

View attachment 691625

Just gotta decide what to plant next, definitely another Think Big, but I fancy doing the Toofless Alien and either another Night Queen, or the Cream Mandarine

Hope all you Aussies and Kiwis are coping with the heat, it's 36.8C in the tent right now and it's only 10am.... I do lights off from 12pm till 2pm, so the girls are doing well considering what they've had to put up with..... the 3 plants have been getting 20L feed between them every day! We don't have mains water so we rely on rainwater, so 20L a day and now flushing is a real burden on our water.... luckily we get a few mental thunderstorms at night to top us up, but our spring has been dry all summer!
Great update TeaTea and congrats on your POM win! Everything's looking great in your neck of the woods, as usual.. Mr.Dutch Passion Blog feature-ee haha.
Awww maaan....

Got my globe and spay nutes from the US today and of course the globe is cracked...

Anyone know if its serviceable?

There is a crack in the tube, some glass shards and the ceramic bulb in the guts of the thing is a bit discoloured, not sure why that would be?

Yes I have insurance, waiting on an email..

:'(
View attachment 691775
Damn bro.. Thats a let down and a half... I know Nil about HPS/CMH and such but i'd assume its unfixable. Best of luck with the insurance anyway.
On the bright side.. Optic Foliar in the house! haha

Cheers @orrganic but unfortunately, I have a bit of mould in the Night Queen, I must have thrown a good half ounce away.

Never mind, cos she's given me a good few ounces of really sticky buds by the looks of things.

I agree with what you said about @fettled6 's globe... one for the bin I'm afraid.

@4tokin that's a nice few girls you have there, they should keep you in bud for a while!

Thats never fun, you mentioned your temps earlier was this the main issue or are you in a humid climate?
:s Sorry to hear fettled6... At least we know for next time ey.

Back