Live Stoners Australian Growers Thread

Looking good @Alientoker .............exactly where they should be at this time.....keep it up.......eP.

Day 15 , 3 pack of mixed autoflowers
7a96bfe9f276a53ab39d81327cb7086e.jpg

Take me to your Dealer

Looking sweet mate, any idea what strains you have or seedbank?
All the best in what looks like a very tidy set up..... must give mine a clean up!

i have some pics of heavyweight wipeout and fast buds west coast og that are at day 52 both with no sign of turning (cracked on dec 1st) im not sure if this will help much as they are not super big as im not an expert like some people just yet lol just figuring out how to post some pics here and you can say what you will but it works for me :)

Last edited by a moderator:
@TeaTea I am one of the AFN Bosses who needs to lighten up as you say, and if anyone here is up for a bit of sarcasm or out of whack giggles, it is me. But, I gotta say, IF and I say IF this is a prank post, I fear for the Aussie sense of humor !
I don't see many giggles. When a fish stinks..............I frickin eat it !....lol nom nom nom Does this really pass for laughs down under, cuz if it does, you need to re-educate me chum, I/we just are bereft of the culture you describe.
My friend, I am not trying to "have a go at you", just don't get it............eP
mr AFN boss, please try it and send your thank you's to me once you have been proven wrong by your own testing

Hi @John Snow, unless I missed something, that's a pretty random post you made there ;)

I tend to harvest my Autos around the 100 day mark, I never go out of my way to keep the K super low..... I was on an NPK of 12.5 - 2.1 - 6.6 in weeks 2-4,
5.2 - 2.3 - 7.0 in weeks 4-7, and 3.8 - 21.2 - 12.9 in late flowering..... all reasonably high K levels on a grow where the plants hit the roof of my 2m high tent...... 2 Autoultimates harvested at 116 and 121 days, giving me just under 40 Ounces (!).

I use House and Garden nutes (Coco), the NPK 4-3-9 makes it hard to keep K levels down anyway.
What I have noticed is that early flowers show around the day 28 mark, and instead of going into pure bloom, veg and bloom happen together for a bit longer.

Something else I've noticed is that stressing Autos around week 3-4 (by defoliation or repotting, or staking out etc) and again a couple of weeks later, makes them go on a bit longer..... flowering slows a bit but vegging continues for 5 or so days, making the plant get bigger, then flowering speeds up again. Its like pressing pause on flowering, you still get the full amount of flowering time, but you've just moved it along the time scale (d'ya get me?)
Sorry, I'm really hammered so I'll stop yabbering.
What (and roughly where) you growing Bro?
Thanks for your comment! I found that it works for me to keep the k low initially.

Hi @John Snow good to see you taking it on the chin like that.... starting an album is difficult from scratch, but uploading individual images is easy from a laptop, just resize the image then when you write a message you'll see the upload file button, hit that and navigate to your pic and hey presto.

What's your views on the Seasol.... is it a kelp extract? I use the H&G product 'Algen Extract' and although it's good stuff, my latest batch is really lumpy... Seasol from Bunnings would be of interest to @missoss if it's any good. Is it hot stuff - as in does it push up the EC a lot?

Saying it and SHOWING it are two different things. We are a fact based site and if you can prove it, by throwing up a journal and show the work, we will publish it!!
big ones ares are day 52 *1 fast buds west coast 1* heavyweight wipeout / small ones are day 20 both heavyweight wipeout

Attachments

• IMG_2323.JPG
    IMG_2323.JPG
    113.1 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_2324.JPG
    IMG_2324.JPG
    117.6 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_2325.JPG
    IMG_2325.JPG
    159.1 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_2326.JPG
    IMG_2326.JPG