Live Stoners Australian Growers Thread

@Teetee Thanks

I am thinking at least 2 oz per plant and there are 6 plants.

That with a couple of photos I have going, I should be able to make some oils again.

I am looking forward to trying autos in coco under LED. I will have to wait till after Easter to kick that off.

A-koala-bear-sleeping-in-a-tree..jpg
:pass::cheers::thumbsup::vibe::vibe::vibe:

Hi @John Snow good to see you taking it on the chin like that.... starting an album is difficult from scratch, but uploading individual images is easy from a laptop, just resize the image then when you write a message you'll see the upload file button, hit that and navigate to your pic and hey presto.

What's your views on the Seasol.... is it a kelp extract? I use the H&G product 'Algen Extract' and although it's good stuff, my latest batch is really lumpy... Seasol from Bunnings would be of interest to @missoss if it's any good. Is it hot stuff - as in does it push up the EC a lot?

Hi Teetee, Seasol seems to be pretty good for the roots and i wouldnt say its clumpy or too thick, its a seaweed concentrate and has hormones also.
I only spend $20 in total on seasol (woolwrths), solulable thrive (bunnings) and liquid potash (bunnings). I would like to try some of the fancy nutes but im on a small budget and still learning basic at the moment. (im not sure what EC means :):) :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah! beautiful ladies around here! Good job! Thanks for sharing it! :welcome::thumbsup:

Keep us tagged for your Fast Buds ladies, please. we'll love to follow the Australian and Kiwi threads to see how our strains perform there! :woohoo1:

Anything you need or wanna ask us, just PM us or email us to info@2fast4buds.com :toke:

Thanks for your time, family! EnjoyGrowingFaster! :smokeout:

They all sound excellent on their websites, but that's all fancy advertising...... read this load of bollocks on the Fastbuds site about Pineapple Express....

Thanks to its high THC levels and the pleasurable effects induced by its aroma, this variety is a fantastic aphrodisiac, able to stimulate the sexual appetite and heat up the coldest, most frigid room with hot sex energy in a matter of moments. Its smoke is pleasant with a deep juicy pineapple flavor. It reduces anxiety, increases happiness and produces a sensation of weightlessness, the high is like foreplay - a soft entrance that after five minutes leaves you free of rational thoughts and totally uninhibited. All you'll be left with is pure instinct and a deep need to offer up your desires to the heat of the moment.

we'll love to follow the Australian and Kiwi threads to see how our strains perform there! :woohoo1:

Anything you need or wanna ask us, just PM us or email us to info@2fast4buds.com :toke:

Well seeing you got back to us here on the AU/NZ thread, and the fact that you didn't take offence to me saying your advertising blurb was (ahem) 'bollocks', I'm gonna pick your brains mister @FastBuds....

I use H&G Coco nutes and additives, growing indoors using LEDs with Coco in Airpots (planting seeds direct into medium)..... mainly Dutch Passion..... how does Pineapple Express compare in terms of growing.... I usually grow at a max EC1.0, lower for some strains like Think Different (EC 0.8 - 0.9). I'm thinking Pineapple Express is mainly Sativa so lower EC's?
'Fastbuds' hints at short growing cycles.... what sort of times are we looking at, and how big to they get?

Hope you get back to me soon, looking forward to growing some sexy gear - The Auto Ultimate I grew by DP made my Wife horny as hell (nearly lost my job over the amount of time off I was taking!), so I know that weed can do this!

Well seeing you got back to us here on the AU/NZ thread, and the fact that you didn't take offence to me saying your advertising blurb was (ahem) 'bollocks', I'm gonna pick your brains mister @FastBuds....

I use H&G Coco nutes and additives, growing indoors using LEDs with Coco in Airpots (planting seeds direct into medium)..... mainly Dutch Passion..... how does Pineapple Express compare in terms of growing.... I usually grow at a max EC1.0, lower for some strains like Think Different (EC 0.8 - 0.9). I'm thinking Pineapple Express is mainly Sativa so lower EC's?
'Fastbuds' hints at short growing cycles.... what sort of times are we looking at, and how big to they get?

Hope you get back to me soon, looking forward to growing some sexy gear - The Auto Ultimate I grew by DP made my Wife horny as hell (nearly lost my job over the amount of time off I was taking!), so I know that weed can do this!

Id be growing that shit every time!

read this load of bollocks on the Fastbuds site about Pineapple Express....
@Tee tee, thanks much! But have you tried it first? It's very funny you quote this: We added this paragraph and this to the Pineapple Express description because many customers told us it really produced this effect on them and the ones around affected by the smoke... and they asked us to add it to the description. So we did it. We are very sorry you thought it was just a nonsense. We listen and take our growers and customers opinions very seriously, and try to make things as much easier as we can in order to bring you the strains that better fit your needs. Thinking out loud, maybe this is the reason of this strain's great success... You should try it too! ;)

about your requests, PineappleExpress is an hybrid, we'd consider it as an 50-50 in EC terms. But you can try and see if a lower EC works better for her.

About timings, the 9 weeks from seed to harvest are right. You also can make it last longer with larger pots, for example.

Hope it helps you a bit! Great to read you, Oceanic family! All you need!

Last edited:
Back