Live Stoners Australian Growers Thread

Welcome @Wiserbud. How long have you been growing? Got any plants under way at the moment you'd like to share? I'm currently growing a Critical Neville Haze that's in week 6. She's my first sativa and I can't wait to smoke her.

Hello @missoss , my current efforts are on my introduction thread. I didn't PLAN my grow, they got neglected over Christmas and New Years and started budding after 2 nodes! I thought I'd let them run.. got a "cherry bomb"-bomb seeds- critical mass collective "massazar and massassin" and a "narco purps and hijacked" think they were auto seeds brand. They were germinated in coco blocks and I still to this day haven't given any nutrients- just what is provided in the organic coots mix! I realise that I need to have a better environment if I want a yield!

im headin to the hydro shop this afternoon, ill ask if theres anything similar, how does it work?
Best of both worlds then ey ;) haha.
The vault has been the best for me, good price,good variety and they arrive, and dont forget tha afn member discount code AFN10.
Its my first year not running big outdooreys so its been chilled, just staring into a tent haha, definately not as fun though. Get onto caging them off or something, possums can destroy big plants, they treat them like actual trees haha what strains have you got going bro?

sorry we are not available in Australia yet, Hoping to link up with a Australian based distributor in the near future to make our products available to retailers and growers. Dutch Master has some comparable products to ours, however our concentrations, prices and the ability to mix and match limits the use, while we provide more dynamic easy to use product with no side effects. Please email me anytime if you would like me to send you some product information at sales@opticfoliar.com or check out our You Tube Channel to see some animated videos of our products.

Thanks guys!

PS: I loved the seafood in AUSTRALIA!! I hit up a great restaurant one night and seafood tower and a bottle of great ozzy white wine! FANTASTIC! cant wait to visit again when we have a distributor set up. :thumbsup:

you can keep your autoflower in veg for up to 70 days and harvest at 100+ even if it says seed to harvest in 55-70 days.

- no nutrient soil + perlite + chicken manure compost (1.1 - 0.8 - 0.5)
- yates thrive solulable nutrient (25 - 5 - 9) + Seasol (seaweed n hormone stuff)

you can make autos veg for longer just by keeping the K (potassium) super low during seedling and veg stage

Back