Live Stoners Australian Growers Thread

So you're nl auto are putting out bananas (male flowers) and you're pollinating the k2p with them?

On another note you could start a thread for yourself in the breeders section and maybe get some experienced advice, itll keep this thread a bit tydier and the guys over there prob would be interested in the project

Mars are good, roleadro are good. But cobs are the future. I like single ones that let you adjust them as needed. They can supplement existing lights too as individual units

So you're nl auto are putting out bananas (male flowers) and you're pollinating the k2p with them?

On another note you could start a thread for yourself in the breeders section and maybe get some experienced advice, itll keep this thread a bit tydier and the guys over there prob would be interested in the project

Lots of good breeding projects going right now!

I'm happy I got a mars, but I'm happier I left it at one.. Ordered some cobs a couple weeks back.. Still waiting

Ive done a mars conversion and like it a lot. Cobs will drain cal/ mag from them quick!

I would love to convert mine but I'll probably do a fresh build so I have two panels

Its great to have an extra!

20160911_152433.jpg

I made mine so they are independently adjustable. Hope you don't mine me posting it here

Will do mate. Nah no bananas had a small male and 2 females . One of my mates had started them and didn't like them so I grabbed them after my seeds had failed to turn up a couple Times I did t have much options.

Its great to have an extra!

View attachment 685939

I made mine so they are independently adjustable. Hope you don't mine me posting it here
No worries at all mate, i was actually showing a freind yours and others posts in 'show us your cob hangers' yesterday, good job with them. What cobs ya running and how hard?
Will do mate. Nah no bananas had a small male and 2 females . One of my mates had started them and didn't like them so I grabbed them after my seeds had failed to turn up a couple Times I did t have much options.
Howd this male come about,reg auto seed stock or just luck? Either way pretty cool doing an auto cross!

Im using the cree 3590, 3500k. Probably half strength. The citizen cobs are great too. I posted a build of it. I just like how singles can be moved around. Passive cooled so they dont get too warm.

Back