Live Stoners Australian Growers Thread

I have a couple that we run outdoors that are just mongrel bred with unknown genetics that do well here and have done for years. (Passed down from my dad) they call hoon. I didn't run them outdoors this year because I thought I try something new. Should have kept a couple out. Perhaps one day when I've finished my little project we could exchange a couple beans

Hey...can I get your to edit out that last line man? Afn Admin doesn't allow public offers of seed, trades ect.
Honestly the chance of the strain finishing in my sudden onslaught of winter(Oct 1st-15th) would likely be slim anyways.

The cab. Breeding for the future. Kiwi 2p x NL auto. First cross for f1 selection. The goal is to achieve a large auto for my climate. Will post more photos later tonight. Open to all critics cheers

Attachments

• 20170112_212045.jpg
    20170112_212045.jpg
    151 KB · Views: 58
Looks busy in there bro, time for a lighting upgrade I think.. I love using household lights as supplementals but they get a bit hot and crowd the space. What are the dimensions of your cab and the plants?

Yep Def in need of bigger and better set up. Don't have alot exp in side. More outdoors just needed to get breeding and sort myself for next year don't like having to hunt around for cuttings. 80x40x60. 9l bucket small solo cups for seedlings or equivalent square pots. Roughly 500ml. Soil mix is 50.50 compost and potting mix slow release osmacote and at the bottom I have about 2 l of 7in1 manure of various kinds. Still experimenting with that. I feed every 3rd watering with seasol powerfeed and 5 mls of liquid potash.

Planning on a 400w real watt led just shopping around at the moment hopefully speed things up

Same here bro, started and learned outdoor then moved onto learning indoor. I've had issues using compost in my potting mix before always tends to be too 'hot' and soggy, so I moved onto coco with good results. Looks like you could do with a tent man, mars hydro's are pretty cheap and good quality I've heard, and lighting wise, diy cob or nothing, they're night and day when compared to most other lights!

Back