Live Stoners Australian Growers Thread

Same day delivery?
"Same day delivery?"

BAAAAAA HA HA HA HA HAAAA

:rofl:

But @fettled6, $180 for shipping is extortion. What bulb did you get? And what are the nute bottles? Surely there is somewhere here you can get that stuff. I'm sure you've looked. Maybe if we put our heads together we can find a better, cheaper, solution to access these necessities.

Last edited:
Any kiwis out there haha. Kia ora auzzy mates sheep from across the ditch here. Haha yep have a laugh. Trying to get on the auto wagon over here. Finding it hard to get auto beans of any kind here and ideas would be much appreciated

"Same day delivery?"

BAAAAAA HA HA HA HA HAAAA

:rofl:

But @fettled6, $180 for shipping is extortion. What bulb did you get? And what are the nute bottles? Surely there is somewhere here you can get that stuff. I'm sure you've looked. Maybe if we put our heads together we can find a better, cheaper, solution to access these necessities.

the bulb is a 860w cmh conversion lamp and the 3 nutes are @opticfoliar 250ml concentrate

I chose cheapest shipping lol

I ordered BioSevia nutes from Spain last year and was $120 shipping.

if can't get here we getting ripped for shipping, car parts way cheaper to ship

I have MyUS address but it is also poison expensive to ship

f6

Kia ora bro, and welcome. Maori or pakeha?... @Sheep pellets haha, i had a good laugh!
As for autos try any seed bank advertised or recommended by afn or reputable user, ive recieved from ms.Nl , bonza and the vault !

100% if you can get on to this Optic Foliar leaf spray do it.

best 'miracle tonic' I have ever seen, check the test forums ;)

f6

Kia ora bro, and welcome. Maori or pakeha?... @Sheep pellets haha, i had a good laugh!
As for autos try any seed bank advertised or recommended by afn or reputable user, ive recieved from ms.Nl , bonza and the vault !

Aww I'm cross breed brother like the most of us haha. Cheers bro just had a look at the vault might be the go eh. Hows the season treating you over there. I've had an issue with the possums this season seem to take quiet a liking towards Mrs marry Jane haha

100% if you can get on to this Optic Foliar leaf spray do it.

best 'miracle tonic' I have ever seen, check the test forums ;)

f6
im headin to the hydro shop this afternoon, ill ask if theres anything similar, how does it work?
Aww I'm cross breed brother like the most of us haha. Cheers bro just had a look at the vault might be the go eh. Hows the season treating you over there. I've had an issue with the possums this season seem to take quiet a liking towards Mrs marry Jane haha
Best of both worlds then ey ;) haha.
The vault has been the best for me, good price,good variety and they arrive, and dont forget tha afn member discount code AFN10.
Its my first year not running big outdooreys so its been chilled, just staring into a tent haha, definately not as fun though. Get onto caging them off or something, possums can destroy big plants, they treat them like actual trees haha what strains have you got going bro?

im headin to the hydro shop this afternoon, ill ask if theres anything similar, how does it work?
Best of both worlds then ey ;) haha.
The vault has been the best for me, good price,good variety and they arrive, and dont forget tha afn member discount code AFN10.
Its my first year not running big outdooreys so its been chilled, just staring into a tent haha, definately not as fun though. Get onto caging them off or something, possums can destroy big plants, they treat them like actual trees haha what strains have you got going bro?

Yep major mistake on my part there I trap them in the winter and thought I had cleaned out the spot but ah hahaha they defiantly got one one me. I'm running blueberry gum. Zamal delica and a homeland strain you might know as kiwi 2pounder . Ok cool we get discount to. I have a NL male over the kiwi 2p in the tent trying to cross auto project. I don't have much to work with but it might pay off. I will upload some photos for ya later mate. Finally found somewhere I can share my interest with similar folk as I only know one guy here who's into the autos....

Yep major mistake on my part there I trap them in the winter and thought I had cleaned out the spot but ah hahaha they defiantly got one one me. I'm running blueberry gum. Zamal delica and a homeland strain you might know as kiwi 2pounder . Ok cool we get discount to. I have a NL male over the kiwi 2p in the tent trying to cross auto project. I don't have much to work with but it might pay off. I will upload some photos for ya later mate. Finally found somewhere I can share my interest with similar folk as I only know one guy here who's into the autos....

Please tell me this kiwi strain has a kiwi smell?? Ive been seeking a kiwi scent for a long, long time!! (slowly backs out of the aussie thread, back to cannada :D )

Nice selection there @Sheep pellets, and yes i've heard of the 2pounder from kiwi seeds, is available from bonza if im not mistaken i was going to get it a while back but it was always out of stock.

The breeding project sounds cool good luck!

Looking forward to seeing mate,its the same for me.. I have one freind thats into it... That i can trust anyway haha. Have you thought about posting a journal yet? Opens up doors to covo, advice and ideas.

Last edited:
Back