Live Stoners Australian Growers Thread

So something has come up and I was was wondering if anyone in SA where interested.. Long story short I have a male cream caramel, Sweet Seeds most awarded strain that is only available feminized.

I'm hoping its not a Hermie, looking promising as full male.

Any one up to make some hybrids? I am by no means a breeder of any standard but everyone starts somewhere. This could be the start of something big guys...

So just for some fun let's hear what you guys have available and what you think would make a badass cross!

Cream Caramel x ........

Decriminalize not legalize! We have to stand now before we vote one of our most valuable plants into genetic ownership of monsanto! Or worse coles and woolies :crying:.
Also this is only my assumptive understanding but i've been under the impression that one to two plants per person is a small fine and confiscation of equipment and material (Sa), besides that sa is massive on good green, and everyone has a storey of the copper who left their bud or bong haha
Yeah you're right.
SA: Under 100g of weed, or no more than three non-hydroponic plants, and it's a fine. $50-$150 I think.

Fuck dude, Monsanto getting control of cannabis? Why you gotta be such a buzz kill?? Not in my deepest, darkest nightmares have I thought of such a horrific scenario. Hahaha

So something has come up and I was was wondering if anyone in SA where interested.. Long story short I have a male cream caramel, Sweet Seeds most awarded strain that is only available feminized.

I'm hoping its not a Hermie, looking promising as full male.

Any one up to make some hybrids? I am by no means a breeder of any standard but everyone starts somewhere. This could be the start of something big guys...

So just for some fun let's hear what you guys have available and what you think would make a badass cross!

Cream Caramel x ........
Cream Caramel x Daiquiri Lime?

Yum! That would be delicious!

Yeah you're right.
SA: Under 100g of weed, or no more than three non-hydroponic plants, and it's a fine. $50-$150 I think.

Fuck dude, Monsanto getting control of cannabis? Why you gotta be such a buzz kill?? Not in my deepest, darkest nightmares have I thought of such a horrific scenario. Hahaha
Thanks for confirming that man, always good to know where you stand with the law!

That is a dark place man I'm sorry for going there haha.
Cream Caramel x Daiquiri Lime?
Dutch Passion X Sweet Seeds, yesss!
Is daiqurie lime an auto though? My cc is a reg so that would mean a very mixed batch of genetics.
Yum! That would be delicious!
I'm imagining a lime, caramel and cream daiqurie and salevating...

Yeah it's an auto. I just assumed the CC was auto too. My bad.

All good man, its do able it would just be a commitment and a half haha.

Seeing as the cc is reg I can take cuts and keep the 'father' plant alive.. Indefinitely theoretically. Then just wait until circumstances permit, it would be a shame to destroy a 1 in 300-1000 plant just bcoz I can't use it right now.

just did an order with growers house in the US... $180 shipping for 1 globe and 3x 250ml nute bottles.. It's outraging!

we have a thread now, anyone interested in group buys of any of our legal needs? lol

f6

Back