Live Stoners Australian Growers Thread

full

:clapper::clapper::clapper: Mighty fine plant there mate . :woohoo1::thumbsup:

Critical Neville Haze is starting to get a little frosty. The first image is the top of one of the side branches.
IMG_6391.JPG
IMG_6392.JPG

This is the head of the main cola.

IMG_6393.JPG

Highest point at the moment is about 40cm, which is one of the untrained side branches stemming from the third set of leaves.
IMG_6394.JPG

Here it is in inches for you @Dudeski. Haha
IMG_6397.JPG

I cut some of the bottom leaves off this morning because they were looking sick. Not sure what has caused them to shrivel and dry. Its been 40+ the last few days, and above 30 prior to that so it might be a heat stress/light stress issue. These leaves were all from the first three sets of nodes.

@hecno could I get your guidance on the feed schedule I should follow over the next few weeks from pre-flowering and into flower?

Use grow food until the stretch stops. Mine only got 18 inches max, thanks for the ruler! Its looking great. What day are you on?

Use grow food until the stretch stops. Mine only got 18 inches max, thanks for the ruler! Its looking great. What day are you on?
Day 33. Growth has just been steady. There hasn't been the explosive growth that my first plant exhibited yet. So I'm hoping it will gain a bit more height. I looked through your grow diary and saw both your Critical Neville Haze grows. Very nice. Do you remember what you yielded from the plants?

I asked Hecno for some advice because I'm using the nutrients he recommended. But I'll just follow the formula I was originally going to. A good experiment doesn't vary too manny variables from trial to trial. The concentration of the recommended nutrients into their major elements is pretty close to the nutrient ratios recommended by this guide https://www.autoflowering-cannabis.com/autoflowering-cannabis-nutrients/.

We'll see what happens. I thought I'd feed one more cycle of veg nutrients before I make the switch to a mix of veg/bloom, and then bloom. But I'll make a final decision based on the vertical growth.

Deep water culture
Basically you grow in pure nutrient no medium at all apart from a small pot of clay balls fixed at the top for the plant to start off in. Not a brilliant explanation but I hope you get the drift!
An air pump delivers oxygen constantly like a mini spa!
Fantastic results but if you have a power cut, that's it :(

This part of NSW you get the feeling it's almost legal, you can smell it everywhere..... there's even a harvest festival every year with best bud competitions, joint rolling contests etc

Complacency is a killer though, hard to remember its illegal sometimes ha ha but the cops are well scary round here!
Yeah. I know what you mean about the ambiguity of it's legality if you are where I think you are. I from South East QLD originally so I'm familiar with that part of the globe.

Thanks for educating me on DWC. I've seen grow journals where people have used that method but I didn't take note of what it was called. Yields were phenomenal.

I got about 56gr from the second. The first was not a proper grow. For me it is about a quality smoke.

Decriminalize not legalize! We have to stand now before we vote one of our most valuable plants into genetic ownership of monsanto! Or worse coles and woolies :crying:.
Also this is only my assumptive understanding but i've been under the impression that one to two plants per person is a small fine and confiscation of equipment and material (Sa), besides that sa is massive on good green, and everyone has a storey of the copper who left their bud or bong haha

Back