Live Stoners Australian Growers Thread

No worries at all mate, i was actually showing a freind yours and others posts in 'show us your cob hangers' yesterday, good job with them. What cobs ya running and how hard?

Howd this male come about,reg auto seed stock or just luck? Either way pretty cool doing an auto cross!

Yep so the story I was told, I must say was by a reputable man. A guy had a friend knew had travelled abroad and picked up 20 and they caught a ride home up inside him :backside:if ya know what I mean haha. Anyway I think they thought they were going to pull some good numbers and harvest early before everyone else over here and dictate the market. Weed is hard to get here towards the end of the season and the price skyrockets. But they never grew as well as they thought so I ended up with a couple of stragglers. Hope that makes sense. I hope to breed this In to our climate but for different reasons. As I'm not worried about supplying any else but me and mate with good smoke and harvest before the rippers go looking. :jointman:

Nutri Tech Solutions have some great stuff , for a seaweed product I use this . Tri- Kelp .

TYPICAL ANALYSIS W/W Alginic Acid 18% Total Nitrogen (N) (as organic) 0.89% Total Potassium (K) (as organic) 15.03% Iron (Fe) 1.07% Sulfur (S) 1.05% Calcium (Ca) 0.45% Magnesium (Mg) 0.17% Silicon (Si) 445 ppm Manganese (Mn) 92 ppm Zinc (Zn) 48 ppm Boron (B) 46 ppm Copper (Cu) 34 ppm Cobalt (Co) 8 ppm Molybdenum (Mo) 5 ppm Appearance Dark brown flakes/powder .

0f597a2c872a0c7e18926bcb8bb1b60b.jpg
mystery auto

Take me to your Dealer

@fettled6 The ultimate goal for me is to get a list of items that anyone can buy at Bunnings and grow healthy, hefty, delicious autos. As much as I hate Bunnings, they are everywhere, and they're cheap. I'm not even sure if I can achieve what I want. But we'll see what happens. I'm trying to get one trouble free grow under my belt before I commit to going down the Bunnings rabbit hole.

@missoss

can't see why not, I just finished 2 outdoor photos using nothing much but bunnings items. I use GoGo Juice, great stuff, even use it as hydro grow nutes as I am messing around with trichoderma to hand off to the plant in the rhizosphere.

still not really sure what I'm doing but I'm observing some great results and close to a set and forget 'semi organic' routine and then ill go off and start brewing my own!

f6

Hello, I'm in Queensland- thought I'd give a quick introduction.. I'm learning how to navigate forums and have a crack at autos!

Back