Live Stoners Australian Growers Thread

oh the woes.....

growers house have dogged me, no response to second damaged globe, ordered another from amazon.. Sheesh..

and to top it off, my seed order arrived today.. With no seeds in it, just a bloody sticker, papers and a flyer..

fu customs :cuss:

f6

Where was the seed order from?

bonza seeds on mates recomendation, previosly herbies and had sweet seeds send me unstealth prize pack. No issues

email sent, hope i dont get followed up

f6

@fettled6 Shit mate thats gotta suck! This globe must be special?.. Let's hope third times the charm ey.

Thats the first batch of seeds I've heard of being intercepted before I think. Are you sure that they were taken? And not very well hidden in the package?

I had a package that was inspected by customs (not seed) and was tapped back together using distinctive green tape saying so!
And by email sent, do you mean you maild them or they maild you? Good luck
Peace.

Yeah that's unusual, I once had one package from a mate in the UK, not arrive at all, so I expect it was intercepted and destroyed. If they remove seeds and send it on to you that would have a label on it.... I know it sounds desperate, but have you checked the corrugations in the packaging?

Stickers, papers and a flyer hmm. Rolling papers? Maybe check inside the rollie packet.

Yes @Teetee I've been sweltering too! It just went muggy for a week. I was just reading about the big heatwave coming up though.. Not fun.

Yep, Jack herer x ak47 a very nice uplifting smoke. Proved to me to be a very tough plant as well. I squashed a couple of my auto nugs to rosin and the lemon aroma and flavour was so intense!

I like direct seeding as well, saves a lot of risk I reckon. I like to soak in some seasol mix for just shy of twelve hours though. Just to be sure. One day sound great as well I might have to cut the soak and see what happens, I'm planning to drop three ice cool autos or a mix of dark devils and ice cool.

That's a quality mix coming up mate I'll have to follow along with you journal. I'm exited to see how the sweets and mephisto gear compare. My next batch I get will probably be some meph!

And how is this think big coming along? Hope all went well mate.
Peace

cheers @orrganic = it's now 38C and I look like someone's thrown a bucket of water over me..... sweat running into my eyes! Still, when I think of what it's like back in the UK.... -2C and snowing, ha ha they can keep it!

The heat and humidity is playing havoc with my cropping. The extreme humidity is slowing down the drying of the Cookie and Night Queen, and I wasn't fully prepared to dry the Think Big, cos the box and a lot of my drying stuff was still being used..... excuses, excuses

So I really fucked up taking down the Think Big, I started off OK, taking branches off, manicuring them, and made a nice pile of stems with the buds still on. Then I screwed my R rotator cuff up, so work's been off and on, and the painkillers etc, making me way too tired to crop at night..... so the pile of stems only got slowly added to.... eventually after over a week, I sat down the other night to clip the buds off and paper bag them, and more than half had signs of mould on them, using an LED head torch and loupes for magnification, it was everywhere. Esp on the bigger and best buds.... fuck sake. I had to trim the whole lot down to individual buds and check each one, trying my hardest not to infect the good stuff.

Lesson learned there, crop and bag up in batches rather than doing the whole lot in one go.

The Toofless Alien and Cream Mandarine have sprouted.... 4 days old.... no sign of the Pineapple Express, so I planted one more yesterday.
Sorry, I referred back to my notes from that quick sprouting from before... it wasn't a day, but was between 36 and 48 hours, which is still quick from the fridge to popping up through the coco.

Looks like you have a nice little collection of beans yourself!! My Cream Mandarine XL Auto is a Cream Caramel crossed with Ice Cool, then crossed with a Super Thai..... Those Ice Cool genetics are supposed to be what gives it the BOOM! so I'm sure you'll have fun with them!

Enjoy the heat Bro :hothot:

Bonza says, seeds on the way... Getting a package no seeds and they state thier seed 'pod' should be attached to somthing in package. The just send random crap such as flyers or empty retail packs for some reason. Perhaps address verification... So all good i guess.

hope this globe arrives intact this time. UPS rathur than FedEx

mentioned earlier its a phillips retrofit CMH for 1000w ballasts, runs at 860w

want that sweet full spectrum to replace 600w MH/HPS combo

f6

Bonza says, seeds on the way... Getting a package no seeds and they state thier seed 'pod' should be attached to somthing in package. The just send random crap such as flyers or empty retail packs for some reason. Perhaps address verification... So all good i guess.

hope this globe arrives intact this time. UPS rathur than FedEx

mentioned earlier its a phillips retrofit CMH for 1000w ballasts, runs at 860w

want that sweet full spectrum to replace 600w MH/HPS combo

f6
They've re sent have they?
That's a serious light man.. Way out of my league. Mind if I ask how much has been sunk into the three of em?

they didnt resend, just sent those three items for some reason, seeds in another shipment.. Seems stupid

that lamp is the best way i can get into cmh at a reasonable price.

the amazon order, globe and shipping $135, not bad at all. Growers house was 99us so about $160 before shipping, did not have to pay for the replacement but it was broken also and they not responding

f6

Back