Live Stoners Australian Growers Thread

You can get some lovely hydro bud in N***** for about $300-350 an oz And outdoor for about $220 but bush weed is way cheaper. If you know the right shops you can just walk in and get what you need. Problem is there's only 2 roads out of town and the Cops lie in wait... plus after you score you have to negotiate your way through a crowd of meth addled old ladies, screaming at each other.

Furthermore everyone knows everyone round here so if you wanna keep your habit secret, forget it! I'm so glad I can grow my own!

Well that sounds interesting! Haha if that's where I'm guessing it is, I've always wanted to make it for the festival.

$300 for quality hydro from my shop ( I mean really good best street weed I've got) been buying off him for 3+ years, anyone else it's $350,
$200- &250 for bush
A gram is $20
3g $50, quarters $100, half ounce $150-$175
That's for my area of nsw
Ffs another 8 - 10 weeks and I won't have to buy any more, god ive missed growing!

Hey Aussies! What type of timers are we all using? My $10 big W one won't run my 250w hps, guessing I need something that can handle more power, where did you get yours from and what brand is it? :pass:

@AussieStoner Bunnings bro! Normally you can get a two pack for $10 give or take, but they would more than likely be the same or simmilar brand/style.

So im not sure about the hsp issue, mine are good a 200+ easy and are as basic as they come.

You need a dedicated timer for HPS mate, the ballast will blow your basic cheap timers and screw your grow up. It needs to be heavy duty and have a contactor in it (I think).
I use a Harvestmaster control unit, great for when I had a closed unit, with CO2... I could control pretty much every parameter.... now its just an expensive timer. Before that, I used an Ecotechnics Evolution light, temp and humidity controller.
Remember with HPS, cheap means fire risk!

@AussieStoner Bunnings bro! Normally you can get a two pack for $10 give or take, but they would more than likely be the same or simmilar brand/style.

So im not sure about the hsp issue, mine are good a 200+ easy and are as basic as they come.
I have your normal basic ones to, worked fine for my CFL's just not cutting it with the hps, maybe you got lucky?

You need a dedicated timer for HPS mate, the ballast will blow your basic cheap timers and screw your grow up. It needs to be heavy duty and have a contactor in it (I think).
I use a Harvestmaster control unit, great for when I had a closed unit, with CO2... I could control pretty much every parameter.... now its just an expensive timer. Before that, I used an Ecotechnics Evolution light, temp and humidity controller.
Remember with HPS, cheap means fire risk!
Just found a quality digital timer for $40, I'm gonna post it in the electronic thread before I buy it, hopefully that's got the balls to support my HPS, it's from a hydroponic store so surely it should work!

w00t!

girls are on the flush!

been hot as, they been cooking so put a T5 in to finish, pistils keep appearing and ones a bit foxy :(

WP_20170320_22_05_43_Rich.jpg

more deets when they hit the jars!

more pics here 3rd post down

f6

I got around 50g per plant, not overly impressed :/

Cleaning and waiting on seeds for hydro grow, hopefully before easter!

whats eveeyone up to?

f6

Back