Live Stoners Australian Growers Thread

Nice! Should pump out some yield for sure!

How many are you planning on running?

Have a feeling of my 4, I should get 6-800g dry :)

But we will see...

Yep, GSC is a ripper, ty for the kind words :)

f6
5 or 6 at this stage I think anymore it's gonna be a bit of a tight fit. In 3.5galon airpots. I'd be super stoked if I could get 500-800g for my first grow lol. Hopefully with the help of you guys here and everything I'm learning it all goes well.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Time for an update from the shade house.

The sawing, hammering and banging has now ended. now the cabinets are at the paint stage. Thats right, cabinets. What started out as a flowering cabinet project, has given me a seedling/ veg cabinet built from the scraps of the main cabinet. Both cabinets are even mounted on small castor wheels. Mobile grows.
Once the paint is out of the way the electrics are next with as much integration as possible. No untidy loose leads anywhere.
Currently rebuilding my COB into a more slimline frame for better airflow around it, as I will be mounting a box fan above it horizontally, in the top of the cabinet to act like a ceiling fan above the grow.
They are not far from completion now.

It is time to see how my amended soil is progressing. I tossed a photo into a pot of the amended soil, to make sure it's not to hot before I start popping my auto seeds.

Pics are a bit difficult as the interweb is dodgy out in the sticks. There are days where you would be grateful to hear the old dial up tone.

where do you guys order seeds from? i have purchased some seeds from attitude last week and wondering if anyone else here has used them? if so how long do they normally take to get here?

i paid the extra for the guaranteed so hope it gets here!

5 or 6 at this stage I think anymore it's gonna be a bit of a tight fit. In 3.5galon airpots. I'd be super stoked if I could get 500-800g for my first grow lol. Hopefully with the help of you guys here and everything I'm learning it all goes well. I'd be wishing you luck for 500g from a second hand 600w hps.. The $350 vero18 and $600 vero29 or cree 3590 kit from cutter.com will consistently pull a gram a watt allowing there's no mistakes in the grow.

Thanks yeah I am looking at the cutter kits they look pretty good. But my hps is not second hand lol that one i posted was my FIL's I have a new one for my grow and new hood new ballast. Don't trust using it lol

Thanks yeah I am looking at the cutter kits they look pretty good. But my hps is not second hand lol that one i posted was my FIL's I have a new one for my grow and new hood new ballast. Don't trust using it lol

My bad brother. The new one high end or after market? A mate of mine got a basic one for $140 and i was suprised, worth mentioning ive never ran hps haha I couldn't afford the bill lol! Cobs on the other hand..

Time for an update from the shade house.

The sawing, hammering and banging has now ended. now the cabinets are at the paint stage. Thats right, cabinets. What started out as a flowering cabinet project, has given me a seedling/ veg cabinet built from the scraps of the main cabinet. Both cabinets are even mounted on small castor wheels. Mobile grows.
Once the paint is out of the way the electrics are next with as much integration as possible. No untidy loose leads anywhere.
Currently rebuilding my COB into a more slimline frame for better airflow around it, as I will be mounting a box fan above it horizontally, in the top of the cabinet to act like a ceiling fan above the grow.
They are not far from completion now.

It is time to see how my amended soil is progressing. I tossed a photo into a pot of the amended soil, to make sure it's not to hot before I start popping my auto seeds.

Pics are a bit difficult as the interweb is dodgy out in the sticks. There are days where you would be grateful to hear the old dial up tone.
Excellent plans. I started in a converted dresser. What kind of wood are the cabinets made of?

Excellent plans. I started in a converted dresser. What kind of wood are the cabinets made of?

This is the second cabinet that I have built over the years. The first one got gifted to a mate as it is to big to start dragging around rentals. My grows are getting smaller as time goes by. Having said that there could be room for a 900x900 tent down the track for the lankier strains.
Quality over quantity and that sort of thing.
It is 7mm sheet ply wit 20x20 and 20x40 stick frame.

Doing the do this Sunday, 2 girls coming down!

f6

Back