Live Stoners Australian Growers Thread

Is it just me who's paranoid about clearly advertising the Aussie factor?.. Not having a go its just been on my mind, seeing as were posting what we are.

I guess I have got to a point in life where I don't give a fuck.

If the goon squad wants to kick my doors down for a couple of seeds or plants well so be it.
I will cop a slap on the wrists and move on.

Our government can't keep its head in the sand for ever in regards to cannabis. With prohibition coming to an end in several first world counties it is only a matter of time for us.

I guess I have got to a point in life where I don't give a fuck.

If the goon squad wants to kick my doors down for a couple of seeds or plants well so be it.
I will cop a slap on the wrists and move on.

Our government can't keep its head in the sand for ever in regards to cannabis. With prohibition coming to an end in several first world counties it is only a matter of time for us.
Soo I'll take that as a no from 4tokin haha

I'd be more worried on one of the bigger forums then here tbh.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I think the police have more to worry about than a group of stoners huddled around their tents and talking shit on the internet.

Let's do this!

IMG_20170826_220058.jpg

All had legs when they went in the jiffy so fingers crossed!

f6

@hecno have you had a peak at ogs (organic gardening solutions) super soil and compost potting mixes? Just curious since I pulled the trigger on some. I know your big on soil, any tips for indoor?

@orrganic Thanks for the info on (organic gardening solutions) Don't know how I have not come across it before . As for tips indoors , I find a lot depends on your room , I have a - aircon and a big dehumidifier - at the moment I am getting some money together for a set of 4 cob lights , so I will have to dial the room in again . and my soil is a work in progress . I find getting the moisture content in the soil is very important , that is what I am working on now . :thumbsup:

Back