Live Stoners Australian Growers Thread

@orrganic Thanks for the info on (organic gardening solutions) Don't know how I have not come across it before . As for tips indoors , I find a lot depends on your room , I have a - aircon and a big dehumidifier - at the moment I am getting some money together for a set of 4 cob lights , so I will have to dial the room in again . and my soil is a work in progress . I find getting the moisture content in the soil is very important , that is what I am working on now . :thumbsup:
No worries mate I'm surprised you hadn't, not that it matters if your making your own mixes.
Moisture content has been the clear issue so far, I've settled on the fact that i must've under mixed coco and perlite and lowered the oxygen availability..
I've raised the lights, mulched with pea straw added air flow and ceased watering from the top, feeding into the saucers instead and things are looking good.
Good luck with the cob kit mate, are you going half or full size chips?

This one @orrganic
OTZDRUZFQThEM0EzNkNBNjgyRDg6MDYwMjU1ZWUzYTdkZjZkMzI2MDgyYTEyNGMwNTNhNDE6Ojo6OjA=

Cobshop.net

Hi Everyone

It's a little quiet in here.

I managed to pick up a bottle of charlie carp last week. I have just tried a light dose on the seedlings and the suckers took off. Pretty good results straight off the bat but it pongs a little when used indoors.

First grasshoppers of the season have showed up. Last year was a continual battle to keep them at bay. Spent a lot of time spaying garlic spray which slowed them down a little.

On the upside there are seedlings sprouting all over with the weather warming up. It should be a good growing season.

:pass:

Hi Everyone

It's a little quiet in here.

I managed to pick up a bottle of charlie carp last week. I have just tried a light dose on the seedlings and the suckers took off. Pretty good results straight off the bat but it pongs a little when used indoors.

First grasshoppers of the season have showed up. Last year was a continual battle to keep them at bay. Spent a lot of time spaying garlic spray which slowed them down a little.

On the upside there are seedlings sprouting all over with the weather warming up. It should be a good growing season.

:pass:
Hey mate!

If you can get your hands on some diotmaceous earth in granule form and sprinkle it around your seedlings it will help with the hoppers and any other bugs!

f6

Hey mate!

If you can get your hands on some diotmaceous earth in granule form and sprinkle it around your seedlings it will help with the hoppers and any other bugs!

f6

I have heard a lot about DE. I will have to get some.
The seedlings don't go outside until they have got some size on them. There are to many creatures out there that love young cannabis. The king parrots like to bite the tops off seedlings, because they can.

Decisions decisions for how i want to setup my final room 10x10 all coming down to what I can get here basically. Do I go DIY Rdwc? Has to come in less then 1k for 8-12 pot setup to be worth it over just buying a premade. Go with what i have but upgrade to some form of timed feed setup drain to waste in coco or similar? Give me some ideas lads lol.

Got a budget of 3k to get to my goal of between 8-12 plant spots in this area, i already have 600w of diy leds and a 600w hps so still need to do up some more lights, build the system whatever I go with and get nutes etc.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Decisions decisions for how i want to setup my final room 10x10 all coming down to what I can get here basically. Do I go DIY Rdwc? Has to come in less then 1k for 8-12 pot setup to be worth it over just buying a premade. Go with what i have but upgrade to some form of timed feed setup drain to waste in coco or similar? Give me some ideas lads lol.

That's a good size room your'e planning.

If I was doing it on this scale I would go with 3 gallon smart pots with blumats.

Yeah i been looking at blumats, I already have 10 airpots 3g I'm trying to figure out how to reuse should be ok with those?

Yeah i been looking at blumats, I already have 10 airpots 3g I'm trying to figure out how to reuse should be ok with those?

Airpots/ smartpots same thing. 3G seems to be where it's at.
Use what you got and expand from there.

I use fabric pots for my system but also wanted to try smart pots with the same top basket feed and air stone + the ebb/flow I use.

Just a suggest lol

f6

Back