Live Stoners Australian Growers Thread

Im in the same area @Adamskill Bro..... the rain has been mental, eh! We have a 5000 gal tank under the house to collect rain, when it fills up, it pumps the whole tank upto a 25000 gal tank up the hill then gravity feeds the house. In 4 months, that tank under the house has pumped up 4 times, to the hill tank, so 20000 gallons has fallen on us in the last 4 months!
Indoor tent for me, just planted 2 Glueberry OGs and a Cinderella Jack!

Last edited:
Im in the same area @Adamskill Bro..... the rain has been mental, eh! We have a 2500 gal tank under the house to collect rain, when it fills up, it pumps the whole tank upto a 25000 gal tank up the hill then gravity feeds the house. In 4 months, that tank under the house has pumped up to the hill tank, so 20000 gallons has fallen on us in the last 4 months!
@Teetee I feel ya mate. The cattle are getting hammered by buffalo fly because of the wet.

Im in the same area @Adamskill Bro..... the rain has been mental, eh! We have a 5000 gal tank under the house to collect rain, when it fills up, it pumps the whole tank upto a 25000 gal tank up the hill then gravity feeds the house. In 4 months, that tank under the house has pumped up 4 times, to the hill tank, so 20000 gallons has fallen on us in the last 4 months!

OHHHH!! CINDY Jack!! Woohoo...now this is one I am looking forward to seeing!! I sincerely hope you get a plant identical to the cindy jack I did this summer in limited light bud...powerhouse frost. Tag me if you are running a journal!!

(waves to my friends across the world!) Hope you guys are all doing great!!

Last edited:
. @0rrganic I wouldn't worry about mate , they got way more to do than bother us . [emoji106]
Thanks mate, sure all of you are right.

How's that new rig coming along anyway mate? I'm running ×4 vero18 @3000k with 100° lenses in the Mau5 config and loving it! Can't report on flower power yet though.

Sent from my HUAWEI LYO-L02 using Tapatalk

@orrganic well worth the wait . As the plant came inside from outside just as it was just starting to flower it is doing very well indeed . the buds are rock hard at this stage [ end week 4 ]
dsc_0002-jpg.850031

@orrganic well worth the wait . As the plant came inside from outside just as it was just starting to flower it is doing very well indeed . the buds are rock hard at this stage [ end week 4 ]
dsc_0002-jpg.850031
They are lovely bits of kit. I've got an outdoor veg job finishing week one under the lights now, hoping for good results from x4 cobs.

Get off my fence!! Hahaha

326dfd6a443c677e16d70784a65988f2.jpg

It seems this countries gone brain dead at the moment.

Last edited:
Back