Live Stoners Australian Growers Thread

Morning everyone how are we all? Fairlyy quiet lately.. Who's up to what? I've got some o this hanging and smelling mighty fine with some psicodelicia from sweet seeds and various autos still to come... Can't wait.

38acf9b1b4ff2cdfa995c895ce8b3d04.jpg

88e6212a48dbdd5c347a9ed7aa2d737b.jpg

387d23d8f4e01b2283650d693d130b4f.jpg

Who's had luck this year? Who hasn't? Who doing what fellas, carn now!

@orrganic hey mate. I've had a mixed bag of results. I've generally had pretty good results over the summer, but the last couple of weeks have been shit house for my outdoor girls. Just pulled some today and it's probably 50% bud rot.

He
Morning everyone how are we all? Fairlyy quiet lately.. Who's up to what? I've got some o this hanging and smelling mighty fine with some psicodelicia from sweet seeds and various autos still to come... Can't wait.

38acf9b1b4ff2cdfa995c895ce8b3d04.jpg

88e6212a48dbdd5c347a9ed7aa2d737b.jpg

387d23d8f4e01b2283650d693d130b4f.jpg

Who's had luck this year? Who hasn't? Who doing what fellas, carn now!
Hey mate I'm nearly up and running. Everything bar lights is on its way and should turn up Monday. Just got some germination Q's for you. I've read some threads on here of people soaking there medium before planting seeds. I'll be using 70/30 coco perlite. Putting germinated seed straight to 13ltr airports. Would you recommend soaking the pot with something first other then plain water? I cant find the threads of who was doing it to see what they were using.

@orrganic hey mate. I've had a mixed bag of results. I've generally had pretty good results over the summer, but the last couple of weeks have been shit house for my outdoor girls. Just pulled some today and it's probably 50% bud rot.
Condolences brother, sucks to hear you've had rot... gives me ants in my pants to deal with my last big'ns because they're fairly thick at this point.
Which are the strains that had rot and is your area exceptionally wet or humid?.. maybe we can save someone reading through in future the same ordeal.

He

Hey mate I'm nearly up and running. Everything bar lights is on its way and should turn up Monday. Just got some germination Q's for you. I've read some threads on here of people soaking there medium before planting seeds. I'll be using 70/30 coco perlite. Putting germinated seed straight to 13ltr airports. Would you recommend soaking the pot with something first other then plain water? I cant find the threads of who was doing it to see what they were using.
Whassup Fat 34 that's good to hear! I'm keen to see ya grow show unfold... if youre planning on posting images in a journal that is.

Anyway, I would definitely recommend pre soaking the pot with a HALF OR STANDARD STRENGTH veg A&B and root builder/rhizo additive. If growing autos i would lean to standard strength. The reasoning behind this is that the coco contains zero nutrients and a seed cannot create nutrients beyond what was stored in the seed itself.
The veg A/B will supply all nutrients required for the plants life from the moment the taproot emerges and the root builder/rhizo additive will turbocharge the health and vigour of the roots, which is what you want in the first 2 weeks.

Hope this helps mate, peace.

I also have a current thread in the breeding section with killer plants growing in presoaked coco, have quick look just so you can see its safe.

Hey @orrganic good to see you're keeping the thread alive Bro.

Had nice results indoors with a stonking 14.7 ounce Auto Glueberry OG, as you know....
The journal is on this link... https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...with-skyline-leds-from-led-hydroponics.63293/
day 94 GB1 3.JPG

and I have a few more on the go, currently about 6 weeks into the grow and they're looking great!

Damn man that is bad luck.... it's soul destroying seeing all that bud ruined, so I hope things pick up soon mate.

I'll be using 70/30 coco perlite. Putting germinated seed straight to 13ltr airports. Would you recommend soaking the pot with something first other then plain water? I cant find the threads of who was doing it to see what they were using.
I would go for 100% Coco. No need for Perlite.
As Orrganic said, soak your medium in EC 0.6 to 0.7 nute solution, any less and you wash out the buffers in the Coco. Never use plain water with Coco Bro.
Have a look at this link, I go through it all in a bit of detail.
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/teetees-multi-strain-madness.57938/

and if anyone's interested, I'm growing on this link at the moment. Would be nice to see you there!
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...nd-pineapple-express-with-skyline-leds.64590/

Happy growing Guys!

Condolences brother, sucks to hear you've had rot... gives me ants in my pants to deal with my last big'ns because they're fairly thick at this point.
Which are the strains that had rot and is your area exceptionally wet or humid?.. maybe we can save someone reading through in future the same ordeal.

Whassup Fat 34 that's good to hear! I'm keen to see ya grow show unfold... if youre planning on posting images in a journal that is.

Anyway, I would definitely recommend pre soaking the pot with a HALF OR STANDARD STRENGTH veg A&B and root builder/rhizo additive. If growing autos i would lean to standard strength. The reasoning behind this is that the coco contains zero nutrients and a seed cannot create nutrients beyond what was stored in the seed itself.
The veg A/B will supply all nutrients required for the plants life from the moment the taproot emerges and the root builder/rhizo additive will turbocharge the health and vigour of the roots, which is what you want in the first 2 weeks.

Hope this helps mate, peace.

Will definitely get journal happening.

Yeh autos. I have some green crack and a c99xblueberry to try which I don't want to stuff up haha. Yeh I have the coco a Nd b nutes on the way I'll look into the rhizo, sweet just wasn't sure if it could of burnt the tap root or something dumb haha.

Hey @orrganic good to see you're keeping the thread alive Bro.

Had nice results indoors with a stonking 14.7 ounce Auto Glueberry OG, as you know....
The journal is on this link... https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...with-skyline-leds-from-led-hydroponics.63293/
View attachment 886950

and I have a few more on the go, currently about 6 weeks into the grow and they're looking great!

Damn man that is bad luck.... it's soul destroying seeing all that bud ruined, so I hope things pick up soon mate.

I would go for 100% Coco. No need for Perlite.
As Orrganic said, soak your medium in EC 0.6 to 0.7 nute solution, any less and you wash out the buffers in the Coco. Never use plain water with Coco Bro.
Have a look at this link, I go through it all in a bit of detail.
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/teetees-multi-strain-madness.57938/

and if anyone's interested, I'm growing on this link at the moment. Would be nice to see you there!
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...nd-pineapple-express-with-skyline-leds.64590/

Happy growing Guys!

The Coco perlite is already on its way so locked in now. I'll have to look into this ec you speak of? As I said it will be first grow I have no idea except for what I'm reading on here haha. And yeh I was aware of not watering the plant with just water when in Coco. Will have a read through those thanks man.

Back