Live Stoners Australian Growers Thread

im using just advanced nuts ph perfect coco bloom i find it ph's to 6.2 which every where you read states ph should be at 5.5 to 5.8 so i bring it down to 5.6 and feed with that @Fatr34
these are my babys at day 12 and 13
image (3).jpeg

Yeh @orrganic think it must just mean the solutions perfect as what redeye has said it doesn't get it to what we want. I figured it would be to good to be true haha. But this is them anyway

Attachments

• IMG_20180408_112759.jpg
    IMG_20180408_112759.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_20180407_201442.jpg
    IMG_20180407_201442.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 43
Yeh @orrganic think it must just mean the solutions perfect as what redeye has said it doesn't get it to what we want. I figured it would be to good to be true haha. But this is them anyway

Cool man they should do you well, the pH of 6.2 isnt a massive issue either they'll still thrive in that range. Look up advanced nutrients catalogues and feed charts that will teach you the most about this product even threads runnings these nutes will help.

did anyone try and get mega crop over here I put the order in tracking is saying it in australia but thats it been here since 20 march dont think its going to make it thur customs

did anyone try and get mega crop over here I put the order in tracking is saying it in australia but thats it been here since 20 march dont think its going to make it thur customs
I've been keeping an eye, its just a one part powder isn't it? A complete powder would be the go... I was looking into hydromino and their powder nute briefly and noticed the company name was grow right solutions and a vendor has just signed to AFN under that company name... Not quite megacrop but its something. Wishing you luck reviving you're package anyway mate :pass:

I've been keeping an eye, its just a one part powder isn't it? A complete powder would be the go... I was looking into hydromino and their powder nute briefly and noticed the company name was grow right solutions and a vendor has just signed to AFN under that company name... Not quite megacrop but its something. Wishing you luck reviving you're package anyway mate :pass:
i thinks it complete mate you use it start to finish

Try GH FloraNova if you like a single part. Have used it with toppers for a few years and it's badss! Cheap also as it's very concetrated

For autos just go with the bloom formula it still has plenty of N in it.

I use floralichious all the way then nutrifield bud burst and sensi biodiesel when budding

Ph's perfectly and is a very easy routine :thumbsup:

Try GH FloraNova if you like a single part. Have used it with toppers for a few years and it's badss! Cheap also as it's very concetrated

For autos just go with the bloom formula it still has plenty of N in it.

I use floralichious all the way then nutrifield bud burst and sensi biodiesel when budding

Ph's perfectly and is a very easy routine [emoji106]
That sounds like a good recipe for a budgeteer like myself. I should screen shot this haha cheers mate

Back