Live Stoners Australian Growers Thread

Its good to see you here @Teetee, glad to see you've been chugging along pulling numbers as per usual.
I've had quite the year myself running an indoor and outdoor space plus jumping into a grow battle and completing and plabning another small seed run... Also have a nice work oppourtunity coming up sonwosh me luck!
Ill be popping in your newest thread for a read for sure matensee you round.

@orrganic @Teetee It was a Mephisto Sour Stomper. Outdoor grow in 20ltr fabric pot using Canna Professional soil. It's was an easy girl to grow, no defects or issues (other than a heap of ants all over it at one point..) but with the last 3-4 weeks of mostly overcast, rainy and very humid weather (SEqld) she just stayed too wet for too long.

@orrganic @Teetee It was a Mephisto Sour Stomper. Outdoor grow in 20ltr fabric pot using Canna Professional soil. It's was an easy girl to grow, no defects or issues (other than a heap of ants all over it at one point..) but with the last 3-4 weeks of mostly overcast, rainy and very humid weather (SEqld) she just stayed too wet for too long.

I found that ants ment pests
but that sux for the bud rot

Morning everyone how are we all? Fairlyy quiet lately.. Who's up to what? I've got some o this hanging and smelling mighty fine with some psicodelicia from sweet seeds and various autos still to come... Can't wait.

38acf9b1b4ff2cdfa995c895ce8b3d04.jpg

88e6212a48dbdd5c347a9ed7aa2d737b.jpg

387d23d8f4e01b2283650d693d130b4f.jpg

Who's had luck this year? Who hasn't? Who doing what fellas, carn now!
good job mate NICE:pass:
Im having a crack at coco this time round these so much info on the way the grow so I be thinking this will be a big learning curve for me finger crossed haha

@Fatr34 make sure your feed is pH correcteded aswell, we forgot to mention that part.
Yup been looking into that and the bubbly water been supposobly the coco advanced nutrients i got are pH perfect or help with it but idk about that. will get a pen anyway I've been reading on here for a couple of months now haha

@Fatr34 make sure your feed is pH correcteded aswell, we forgot to mention that part.
Yeh well aware of that cheers, going to get a pen, the advanced coco nutes I got are supposed to help but I will be onto it.

good job mate NICE:pass:
Im having a crack at coco this time round these so much info on the way the grow so I be thinking this will be a big learning curve for me finger crossed haha
Thanks a bunch mate, I'm still smoking her!! Stuff smells like bubble gum this time round.
Coco is hard to argue against. Super easy, and super productive not to mention cheap!

Back