Indoor Australia+Equatorial v the world

Man I can relate! Lol!

I start at 190-200-210 to finish

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah man, temps at 190 and lower get the best flavour, but smaller clouds. The mighty does give off a great cloud which most definitely satisfies my “smoking” needs, but god damn, that flavour is just next level, smaller clouds are worth the sacrifice!

Now I need to figure out what to do with all this dried vaped bud!! I’m way too sentimental, and somewhat of a hoarder, so can’t bring myself to throw it in the trash! I seem to remember someone saying put it in edibles, not a big edibles kinda guy though, hate the lack of control. I have mixed in some dust from my sieve grinder to the vaped bud, and just vaped it again!! Got me high as a flying wombat that’s for sure

Well it's only 34c today but Rez temps are up to 26c+!!!!

Time to buy a water chiller, in the meantime it's frozen milk bottles at regular intervals!

Heat sinks into everything over time regardless of running aircon.

f6

Hey bro, it’s a serious short term solution, but have you tried wrapping a wet towel around the tank with a fan blowing over it? The evaporation helps with keeping things cool. I sailed for a few years and I didn’t have a fridge, I’d get a bucket with a lid, wrap it in a wet towel and let the wind do the work. It’s pretty pitiful but kept my beers cooler than hanging them over the side in the sea, Colombia’s sea in mid summer is like bloody bath water!

Hey bro, it’s a serious short term solution, but have you tried wrapping a wet towel around the tank with a fan blowing over it? The evaporation helps with keeping things cool. I sailed for a few years and I didn’t have a fridge, I’d get a bucket with a lid, wrap it in a wet towel and let the wind do the work. It’s pretty pitiful but kept my beers cooler than hanging them over the side in the sea, Colombia’s sea in mid summer is like bloody bath water!
Good tip but access to the Rez impractical unfortunately.

Going to rig another fan up, might be able to hang a towel in the tray and get see evap going.

When I have a full canopy I don't have to much issues but all the girls are various ages this grow so light hitting the flood tray and in turn the rez under is warmer than usual..

made my choice of plants today to represent in this contest.Its a first for a few things for me
First high cbd low thc strain i have grown.
First time ive grown an autoseeds strain.
First time i am indoor growing in a cool/cold indoor climate.

Good tip but access to the Rez impractical unfortunately.

Going to rig another fan up, might be able to hang a towel in the tray and get see evap going.

When I have a full canopy I don't have to much issues but all the girls are various ages this grow so light hitting the flood tray and in turn the rez under is warmer than usual..

Sounds like you got it under control, light on the Rez ain’t gonna help that’s for sure.
Milk bottles it is!

made my choice of plants today to represent in this contest.Its a first for a few things for me
First high cbd low thc strain i have grown.
First time ive grown an autoseeds strain.
First time i am indoor growing in a cool/cold indoor climate.

Lots of firsts there :D plenty of experience here to be shared, no doubt you’ll smash it.
On my second ever grow but doing a cbd:thc 1:1 this round from DP. Interested to see what the highs like, never had a high cbd strain before.

Here’s my girls at day 24
b4806eabfd0a39ee717e6a3ecae09955.jpg

Lots of firsts there :D plenty of experience here to be shared, no doubt you’ll smash it.
On my second ever grow but doing a cbd:thc 1:1 this round from DP. Interested to see what the highs like, never had a high cbd strain before.

Here’s my girls at day 24
b4806eabfd0a39ee717e6a3ecae09955.jpg

Sweet which DP strain are they(limes)?(looking great btw) I have a dp charlottes angel growing as well right now, as well as blackstone haze cbd, and a dinafem dinamed high cbd. Going all out on some high cbd for tincture so i dont need to buy any from the med place.
Also got a dp night queen, auto trans siberian, HSO blue dream and a Mephisto Double grape growing. All growing in smallish pots(8L/2gallon) though, so i dont expect to see any beasts. If i pull 2-3zips per plant on the average i will be a very happy camper!!

Last edited:
Nice spread there man!
Super intrigued with the pain relief aspect for the missus, she’s got pretty bad endometriosis, and that time of the month is tough.
Your quite right, compassion limes they be. I would be quick to say stellar genetics, but have barely anything to compare them to! But from what I can tell lookin at my first round, these girls are flyin. Definitely gonna be buying into some more of DP’s seeds

Back