Indoor Australia+Equatorial v the world

@Weed Warrior did you every check out the Kannabia Swiss Dream CBD Auto?

Specs show it to be the highest CBD and lowest THC auto going around, at least that I can find!

Pretty little plant, time will tell how she finishes!

IMG_20181203_144408.jpg

IMG_20181203_142737.jpg

Nice spread there man!
Super intrigued with the pain relief aspect for the missus, she’s got pretty bad endometriosis, and that time of the month is tough.
Your quite right, compassion limes they be. I would be quick to say stellar genetics, but have barely anything to compare them to! But from what I can tell lookin at my first round, these girls are flyin. Definitely gonna be buying into some more of DP’s seeds

Dp genetics rock absolutely...grown many, many of their strains...somewhere around a dozen photo strains and around 10 auto strains...always happy with the plants and the toke in potency and also in smell flavour. Dp kicks ass for sure

@Weed Warrior did you every check out the Kannabia Swiss Dream CBD Auto?

Specs show it to be the highest CBD and lowest THC auto going around, at least that I can find!

Pretty little plant, time will tell how she finishes!

View attachment 983049
View attachment 983050

Yes i did check it out! Looks like the potential to be a fine strain, and your plant is proving it to be a solid growing plant so far! I have sooooo many cbd strains i need to grow out. Have lots of 1:1 and 1:2 options in hand currently

Yeah man, temps at 190 and lower get the best flavour, but smaller clouds. The mighty does give off a great cloud which most definitely satisfies my “smoking” needs, but god damn, that flavour is just next level, smaller clouds are worth the sacrifice!

Now I need to figure out what to do with all this dried vaped bud!! I’m way too sentimental, and somewhat of a hoarder, so can’t bring myself to throw it in the trash! I seem to remember someone saying put it in edibles, not a big edibles kinda guy though, hate the lack of control. I have mixed in some dust from my sieve grinder to the vaped bud, and just vaped it again!! Got me high as a flying wombat that’s for sure

Finish off with highest temps so your AVB is worth less. Or use it for edibles if you wish but I don't. Even at higgest temps, my AVB still looks great. My previous AVB were at least around milk chocolate color to slightly dark. I added them to pots and seems to grow me some good plants.

Now that i have better quality AVB, its actually lesser in quality for the plants. Will most likely throw it in soil too. See how it does. So i have an excuse to smoke more.

What I love about the Mighty is quickness of one session. Unlike other portable vapes with their preset 5 min bake time, I can finish one oven quicker, with consistent hits. Hopefully I can count how many hits one bowl gives me next..LOL

Higher temps gives you a much wider cannabinoid profile but some worry about the possible combustion and slight release of toxic vapors that comes along with it. That happens at 192C. But there are beneficial cannabinoids even at 230C. Studies shown a Volcano Vaporizer extracted 77% cannabinoids from material at 230C. So imagine how much we leave behind at lower temps? Above 230C and combustion occurs. Which is probably why the Volcano gives me too good AVB even at 230C. My reasoning is that its the air that reaches this temp. The herbs will always get less heat than stated so its all good imo.

Same amount of material, Mighty gives a more intense high over Volcano because its a hybrid conduction/convection vape. It heats with the walls too so it burns a little more direct than using just air like the Volcano. If you crank up Volcano to 230C, the difference in intensity will not be apparent.

Mighty also wins with their packing tool that packs a perfect bowl without spills each time. It can be used while charging which is rare for a portable model. Very satisfying hits is my fave about Mighty!

If I can only have one, it'll be the Mighty as I see myself using it more as its portable. But the Volcano has a few unbeatable qualities. The vapor feels SO clean, pure and the effects are clean too, without all the aggressiveness that combustion brings. Efficiency is unbeatable. One bowl can fill up to 6 milky bags and I don't even start low. I begin at 215C and finish at 230C. I wanted the bowl to finish faster at higher temps and still took 6 bags before AVB looked decent.

The bag thing might not be for everyone and Im baked as hell now. But I really do recommend it for ppl who wants the best way to smoke buds. These two will be my main vape for a while, as I'm wary of starting RSO/Rosin/concentrates. Those will screw up my tolerance and scare myself to shit upon discovering how much i smoked!

Man can i rant when im baked!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I fear for my poor discarded Mohan Ram!

Mate is running 2.0EC of some shite 9.6.4 generic single part feed..

Offering up the left over nutes from my last grow for some hope that he doesn't kill it!

Plants are looking fantastic buddy:toke:
Lots of firsts there :D plenty of experience here to be shared, no doubt you’ll smash it.
On my second ever grow but doing a cbd:thc 1:1 this round from DP. Interested to see what the highs like, never had a high cbd strain before.

Here’s my girls at day 24
b4806eabfd0a39ee717e6a3ecae09955.jpg

Finish off with highest temps so your AVB is worth less. Or use it for edibles if you wish but I don't. Even at higgest temps, my AVB still looks great. My previous AVB were at least around milk chocolate color to slightly dark. I added them to pots and seems to grow me some good plants.

Now that i have better quality AVB, its actually lesser in quality for the plants. Will most likely throw it in soil too. See how it does. So i have an excuse to smoke more.

What I love about the Mighty is quickness of one session. Unlike other portable vapes with their preset 5 min bake time, I can finish one oven quicker, with consistent hits. Hopefully I can count how many hits one bowl gives me next..LOL

Higher temps gives you a much wider cannabinoid profile but some worry about the possible combustion and slight release of toxic vapors that comes along with it. That happens at 192C. But there are beneficial cannabinoids even at 230C. Studies shown a Volcano Vaporizer extracted 77% cannabinoids from material at 230C. So imagine how much we leave behind at lower temps? Above 230C and combustion occurs. Which is probably why the Volcano gives me too good AVB even at 230C. My reasoning is that its the air that reaches this temp. The herbs will always get less heat than stated so its all good imo.

Same amount of material, Mighty gives a more intense high over Volcano because its a hybrid conduction/convection vape. It heats with the walls too so it burns a little more direct than using just air like the Volcano. If you crank up Volcano to 230C, the difference in intensity will not be apparent.

Mighty also wins with their packing tool that packs a perfect bowl without spills each time. It can be used while charging which is rare for a portable model. Very satisfying hits is my fave about Mighty!

If I can only have one, it'll be the Mighty as I see myself using it more as its portable. But the Volcano has a few unbeatable qualities. The vapor feels SO clean, pure and the effects are clean too, without all the aggressiveness that combustion brings. Efficiency is unbeatable. One bowl can fill up to 6 milky bags and I don't even start low. I begin at 215C and finish at 230C. I wanted the bowl to finish faster at higher temps and still took 6 bags before AVB looked decent.

The bag thing might not be for everyone and Im baked as hell now. But I really do recommend it for ppl who wants the best way to smoke buds. These two will be my main vape for a while, as I'm wary of starting RSO/Rosin/concentrates. Those will screw up my tolerance and scare myself to shit upon discovering how much i smoked!

Man can i rant when im baked!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My mate back home in the uk had both the mighty and volcano, and damn does that volcano erupt! Total beast mode, bloody good smoke that’s for sure. I’m real content with the mighty, don’t even use it for walkabout, really, occasional hike I’ll take it with me, but it’s great for just chillin on the sofa with.
Never thought about putting it in a soil mix. When I’m a bit more settled very much keen on starting a living soil rotation and some good ol composting

My mate back home in the uk had both the mighty and volcano, and damn does that volcano erupt! Total beast mode, bloody good smoke that’s for sure. I’m real content with the mighty, don’t even use it for walkabout, really, occasional hike I’ll take it with me, but it’s great for just chillin on the sofa with.
Never thought about putting it in a soil mix. When I’m a bit more settled very much keen on starting a living soil rotation and some good ol composting
Nice... Living soil[emoji481][emoji482]

Sent[emoji297][emoji100][emoji482]

Back