Indoor Australia+Equatorial v the world

No back to toking on a few joints today at work...I will definitely be hitting the vape again tonight, seems a lot better on my lungs :cheers::smoking:I think I'm going to have to get some more batteries for it so i can take it to work with me:pass:
So are you vaping now? I heard you figured it out are you in deep space? LOL

Sent[emoji297][emoji100][emoji482]

I have a davinci iq, after watching a couple of YouTube videos about it I think i have it worked out a little more...I'm hopeless with technology...never had problems with rolling papers before!

I got myself two IQ to test too! However, they came without the battery cell. But I am TOO occupied with the Volcano and Mighty to care!

Once I test these out thoroughly and decide that they are the tits, I'll see if I can get you guys in on this? Atm, I LOVE them to bits!

Clean, pure vapor with amazing flavor!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+1 for the flavor these things let you taste...I tried some fantasmo Express through mine last night, it was like smoking a light menthol cigarette with a touch of pine and citrus thrown in. Once you get done with your research put up a link to where we might find these new toys you're trying out
I got myself two IQ to test too! However, they came without the battery cell. But I am TOO occupied with the Volcano and Mighty to care!

Once I test these out thoroughly and decide that they are the tits, I'll see if I can get you guys in on this? Atm, I LOVE them to bits!

+1 for the flavor these things let you taste...I tried some fantasmo Express through mine last night, it was like smoking a light menthol cigarette with a touch of pine and citrus thrown in. Once you get done with your research put up a link to where we might find these new toys you're trying out

@Growtogrow if you want to go on a real canna space ride have a look at tincture...makes a brownie look like it's for kids! It has put me in places I didn't know existed
Buddy I know all about that my first experience making cannabutter I made chocolate chip cookies and brownies for all my friends for Christmas about 5 years ago... Wow I had a big problem there for a minute thought I was going to get in big trouble for real.
So one of our friend's wife that smokes a very little bit now and then....she ate 1/2 a cookie and soon her head fell over literally her husband had to rub her back all night long and into the next day.. it was just freaking nightmare she'll never eat any Edibles from me again she said
Same year another friend of mine his wife is a school teacher she doesn't do anything. She dont even know he smokes anything.. I gave him some brownies for Christmas and they were in the freezer for like a month I guess anyways long story short she found the brownie in the freezer and she ate one of them. She started getting sick couldn't figure out why she could hold her head up felt funny couldn't walk and had a hard time talking thought she was having a stroke. So they took her to the emergency room she was in the emergency room for 7 hours. The Doctors and staff couldn't tell her what was wrong with her. Latter on the blood test came back found THC in her.
After 9 hours she was feeling better and they let her go home.
So on the way home my friend asked her what she had gotten into he didn't know she had ate the brownie out of the freezer she had told him she ate the brownie out of the freezer and well I have you know it was scary after that. They weren't the only ones a couple other people to some swear that I put somthing in it.
It was just straight up 1 oz of quality weed to one pound of butter.

I haven't made powerful Canna butter since...

Sent[emoji297][emoji100][emoji482]

Gave up the cigs a few years back and kept finding myself craving for more while I was smoking joints, even without tobacco. Vaping has hit that on the head for me, which is bloody fantastic.
Using the mighty vaporiser and it’s the biz! Finding different strains vape better at different temps though. 185c starting point for my purple haze, but the bcn critical needs a bit higher. Love how with the lower temps you get such a tremendous amount of flavour! A whole other level of appreciation has now opened up :D

Just smoked 6 volcano bags 3 hours ago. 15 mins ago, I gobbled down a bowl of Mighty! Had no idea what I was missing out all this while! I'm not a newb to vapes, only makes it even more embarassing!

Thing is, there isn't any link or if there is one, you couldn't read (Chinese) it or pay for it (Alipay/Unionpay). I got it direct from the factory and had them ship to a shipping agent, who then delivers it to me without going through my local customs. There is a word for this but I ain't gonna say it. I can only do this for china shipments. Do the same with my grow lights. I feel safer this way.

Thats why I said I'll try to figure out after I test them. Should be a way to get it to Aussie too! Worse case would be the usual DHL but the merchandise look 110% like the original so won't be a prob!

Let me test it further before any of you spend $600 on an original! I don't wanna get blamed if they don't last as long but as far as performance goes, could even be better than original cos its beating the heating times I see online with the original. Zero combustion (Not even close) when vaped at highest 230C. Very even vape too.

Thing is, material cost is not the No.1 cost when you knock off something. Its the custom tooling and mold of parts that costs a fortune! So if I spent that much money to mold ALL parts to 1:1 exact copy, chances are I will not skimp on material quality. Especially since I get the same materials at lower prices than original manufacturer. So the key is to find a factory with Good manufacturing practices to ensure the assembly of the unit is done well. Other than that, should be exactly the same as an original volcano. Its almost 20 yrs old ffs! Thats enough time especially for the chinese to make an even better copy.

Gave up the cigs a few years back and kept finding myself craving for more while I was smoking joints, even without tobacco. Vaping has hit that on the head for me, which is bloody fantastic.
Using the mighty vaporiser and it’s the biz! Finding different strains vape better at different temps though. 185c starting point for my purple haze, but the bcn critical needs a bit higher. Love how with the lower temps you get such a tremendous amount of flavour! A whole other level of appreciation has now opened up :D

Man I can relate! Lol!

I start at 190-200-210 to finish

Back