Indoor Atulip's Auto Adventures

Well... Dimmer apparently works. While complaining about it to the missus, she just turns the knob and it dims... So dimmer is back on the menu...

I can see a few roots poking out the bottom of the riots. Upped aero cloner to 15 minutes every 2 hours.

0906240507_HDR.jpg

Well... Dimmer apparently works. While complaining about it to the missus, she just turns the knob and it dims... So dimmer is back on the menu...

I can see a few roots poking out the bottom of the riots. Upped aero cloner to 15 minutes every 2 hours.

View attachment 1705329I tend not to use root riot plugs as i feel like i cant see whats happening, but when i do use them i get amazong results! Hope yours all come out swinging!

Thanks. I like the root riots. I'm still waiting on new 2" neoprene collars to come so I can keep all the light out of the res.(misplaced the old ones) If I can block all the light Ill probably turn the cloner on full time till we get some good dangly roots.

Thanks. I like the root riots. I'm still waiting on new 2" neoprene collars to come so I can keep all the light out of the res.(misplaced the old ones) If I can block all the light Ill probably turn the cloner on full time till we get some good dangly roots.
My buddy cut the bottoms off of styrofoam cups to ise in place of collars when he was low. Just a slit down the side whth a hole in the middle, they fit perfect on his cloner, held plants good and blacked light well. Just a thought if youre ever in a pinch again.

My buddy cut the bottoms off of styrofoam cups to ise in place of collars when he was low. Just a slit down the side whth a hole in the middle, they fit perfect on his cloner, held plants good and blacked light well. Just a thought if youre ever in a pinch again.

That's a good idea. I may need to do that if my collars don't come soon. Tracking shows they been at the local sort facility all weekend...

Or maybe I could just cut the 3" collars down to 2"... I wonder how hard they are to cut...

That's a good idea. I may need to do that if my collars don't come soon. Tracking shows they been at the local sort facility all weekend...

Or maybe I could just cut the 3" collars down to 2"... I wonder how hard they are to cut...
Probaly be easy with kitchen shears just cut down slowly once its too small its garbage, better a little tight than loose

One thing I forgot about... The root riots are as tall as the net cups... I should have cut 'em in half lol...

Kitchen shears worked fine....
0909241014_HDR.jpg

0909241105_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
Back