Indoor Atulip's Auto Adventures

Nothing up yet, but I can see a couple are close... Maybe tomorrow will be Day 1

0831241006_HDR.jpg

0831241006a_HDR.jpg

6 up, 6 more close. Everything has something up except Poison Bear so far.

Left to Right: 5x Poison bear OG, 3x Fruit By the MF Yard, 3x Cytorrak, 3x Titan 9, then 3x Ube Trip F2.
0902240506_HDR.jpg

Moved 'em to the cloner, around 250ppm, adjusted the light, ~350ppfd.

0902240528_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
I was trying to hold off on posting everyday, but I noticed everything popped successfully. 5/5 for the poison bear, 3/3 for everything else. No sign of dangly roots yet.

0904242230_HDR.jpg

Well they're almost all up lol

0904242230a_HDR.jpg

Searched around a bit to find some strain information.

Hooligan Farming Supply - Ube Trip F2
-Indoor/Outdoor-Gender: Feminized Auto-flower day-20
-Lineage: Ube Trip F1 (Hawaiian gold (sonoma seeds) x Lsd25 (fastbuds genetics)(HFS) X Ube trip F1 (HFS)
-Generation: F2
-Indica/Sativa: 40/60 Hybrid
-Germination rate: 4/5
-Flowering time: 75-90 days
-Mutant Ratio: 1/6
-Size: Large to XL
-Herm ratio: N/A
-THC: 17%
-CBD: 2%
Fingers crossed we get some pretty purple...

Humminbird Hills - Cyttorak
Multiverse Beans Exclusive!
Genetics:
(Topaz x Gamma Cheeze)
Harvest Time: 75 – 85 days from sprout
Profiles: Gas, Candied Limes, Apples
Can't find much more info on it. Maybe we'll get some gassy fruity lime.

Multiverse Beans - Titan 9
Titan 9, a remarkable Indica-dominant hybrid autoflower strain by Multiverse Genetics offers a tranquil experience that relaxes the mind and body. A toasty, nutty aroma and flavor profile is complemented with sweet and sugary notes to delight consumers even further.
Featuring a remarkably fast 60-day average flowering time, Titan 9 is any cultivator’s dream due to its quick turnaround time that never sacrifices any structure, reliability, or quality. Growers can expect a hearty and reliable harvest that easily resists mold and promotes a vigorous, robust development. This beautiful-looking cross of Cheese Auto x Haze Auto has a compact structure that is suitable for a variety of cultivation methods or environments.
Ease mind and body with the soothing effects of Titan 9, another exclusive standout strain created by the experienced breeding team at Multiverse Genetics.
Titan 9 – Cheese auto x Haze Auto
60 Days? Yeah, OK. We'll see :rolleyes1:

Jean-o Genetics - Poison Bear OG
Poison Bear OG F2 is the resulting cross of a very potent Red Poison Auto x Stilton x 3 Bears OG Auto. I then phenohunted the F1 generation for 2 phenos that best exhibited an even potent blend of the original parents. It is a medium small auto best grown in sea of green in 2 to 3 gallons pots. Seed to harvest times are quick in 75 to 85 days. THC is strong having a soaring high full of creative energy. A Sativa leaning hybrid. Flavor and aroma is peppery, skunky, with some floral and lavender. Yields are fair on average around 1.5 to 3 oz per plant.
Oooh skunky lavender with thet sweet seeds red line. Hope we can snag some colors out of it as well.

Atlas seeds - Fruit by the MF yard
Couldn't find much info about it. Assuming its fruit by the foot crossed with something.
Found someone that grew it, or at least posted up to day 65, described it as sour/gassy/fruity.
Heard good things about fruit by the foot, hoping its similar lol.

Still deciding exactly how many to plant. Think I might just do 12 on the table, it spaces them pretty evenly. Hate to throw away 5 good seedlings though. I need more grower friends in my area lol
flood table2.jpg

Last edited:
Alright everyone. I went a bit down a depression spiral over the past few months. I stopped taking care of all my plants besides the bare necessities of filling the nutrient water once a week. My autoflowers ended up with some cobweb mold and I had to toss them. I had to shutdown and move everything to have some plumbing work done a few weeks ago.

I am safe, just riding out the mania now and trying new medications/therapists. Always loved sharing my grows with you all on this site. Everyone's always been nice and friendly here. I'll try to continue checking in from time to time. May or may not try again in the future, but I need to focus on myself currently.
Just saw this post and i understand its an old post but want you to know there are always people around who care. I also suffer from depression and have to remind myself to lean on my support network when things get rough. Just know you got somebody listening.

Just saw this post and i understand its an old post but want you to know there are always people around who care. I also suffer from depression and have to remind myself to lean on my support network when things get rough. Just know you got somebody listening.
It looks like AFN attracts the good people.
Admirable.

Thank you. It's been a bumpy year for me since then. But I've tried to remain positive, keep taking my meds, go to therapy, rinse and repeat lol. Depression hit me over summer, but since I was on my meds this year, not nearly as bad. Now that I got my plants going again I couldn't be happier... maybe slightly manic lol

It looks like AFN attracts the good people.
Admirable.

AFN has always been the friendliest site. I've tried a few others, most feel corporate and/or douchy, and I even posted to reddit once(worst idea ever), nothing compares to the community here.

side note:
I've read good and bad things about cannabis for bipolar disorder. Cannabis itself has helped me a ton. When I'm manic, it allows me to just relax and sit down. Depressed, elevates my mood. For me, it's really a miracle plant.

Last edited:
Thank you. It's been a bumpy year for me since then. But I've tried to remain positive, keep taking my meds, go to therapy, rinse and repeat lol. Depression hit me over summer, but since I was on my meds this year, not nearly as bad. Now that I got my plants going again I couldn't be happier... maybe slightly manic lol

AFN has always been the friendliest site. I've tried a few others, most feel corporate and/or douchy, and I even posted to reddit once(worst idea ever), nothing compares to the community here.

side note:
I've read good and bad things about cannabis for bipolar disorder. Cannabis itself has helped me a ton. When I'm manic, it allows me to just relax and sit down. Depressed, elevates my mood. For me, it's really a miracle plant.
I agree that it isnt for everybody, but everybody it does help, seems to help more than any other pharmaceutical ever could. I have replaced some medications with cannabis but there are still some meds i have to continue to take or things just start to get really bad really quick. Im stoked you have found a way to get thru it all amd i wish you the best on your road to happiness and completeness. Having plants to care for and animals around forces me out of my funk sometimes and definitely makes me happy when i get to wake up and see all the little cuties. Take care friend.

Checked my lighting ppfd over the whole table. Noticed my front corners were a little low(250) while the back was 400+.

Decided to swap out my oldest 2 DIY lights with my MH SP3000. All corners are 400-450ppfd, center is a nice 750.

Only weird thing is the 90degree reflectors on the SP3000, compared to the reflectors off(can't find them) 120degrees of the 2 DIYs, the hang distance is about an 8inch difference. And a downside is my SP3000 dimmer is broke so it's always on full blast, so we may end up swapping back to the older lights if they get too tall in the front. Estimating I've got about a 2' max plant height for the front, 2.5' for the back half.

0905241058_HDR.jpg

Back