Mephisto Genetics Atulip Sprouts Mephisto - Organic - LED

Sour Stomper (Day 40) Broke the sour stompers out for a little defol. Looks like one was topped and one was fimmed, I forget sometimes lol. Very bushy suckers, just starting to flower, glad I pulled them out now. Ones in BAS the other in Coots (no idea which is which :D)
IMAG2016.jpg

IMAG2018.jpg

Walter Whites x 4 (Day 21) all 4 topped.
IMAG2020.jpg

Walter White x 4 (Day 14) transplanted to 3gal royal pots. Sprinkle of mykos directly on the roots and worm castings on top the soil. 2 in Coots + gbd super soil, 2 in in build a soil blend + gbd super soil. Gbd kit is mixed into half strength Coots soil. Couple uglys but we'll see how they turn out.
IMAG2021.jpg

IMAG2024.jpg

IMAG2026.jpg

Coots top half gbd bottom
IMAG2028.jpg

Build a soil top half, gbd bottom
IMAG2027.jpg

Flowering side
IMAG2029.jpg

Last edited:
Broke the flowering ladies out today.

Chem city blues (day 73)
IMAG2039.jpg

IMAG2040.jpg

Ripley's OG (Day 65)
IMAG2043.jpg

IMAG2044.jpg

24 Carat (Day 59)
IMAG2041.jpg

IMAG2042.jpg

SODK (Day 59)
IMAG2047.jpg

Fantasmo Express (Day 58)
IMAG2046.jpg

Thanks my man. Come here more often we got some pretty green ones in soil I didn't mess up. :smoking:

Gonna add 300w of 90cri 3000k(700uuuumols) later this week when my chips arrive. And remove one of my Mars hydro conversions. Probably gonna save it for that little extra 2'x2' tent, if I can find somewhere to put it lol. That puts this 4'x8' right at 1000w at the wall. Seedlings start at 5000k(+2700k), move to 4000k, then 3500k, then our new 3000k 90cri to finish under.

IMAG2049.jpg

absorbtion vs cxb.png

2 lights, 75w per cxb3590(~50% efficiency)

@Stage welcome back to afn my man. And thanks for stopping by, you got that new light put together yet? :D

Last edited:
Great gear, i'm jealous ! :D Is it one of the DIY Pacific light concept kit ?

Have fun.

Yes that's the 140mm pin sinks and lsd 200w 1400mA drivers. Had to go with cutter for leds since I need the 72v cxb3590s to run higher watts. There's an issue with dimming for this first batch of drivers so I've got some replacements coming so I can run these at 75w each and not the full 100w.

The frame is just some 1"x1" angled aluminum cut 6"x18" and somebolts and lock nuts holding it together. And just a couple bolts over the back of the pin sink to hold it in place.

It's a bummer for the LSD drivers, nothing beats MeanWell... exept when my wallet is empty. :p
I hope that we can see your new setup in action soon enough, i'm pretty sure it's gonna be awesome !

Whats crackin @A-Train? I been on some secret squirrel ish trying to complete the grow area for summer grow (AC...ac vent...20a circuit..etc).
I'm feelin the diy cob tech and I have several I won from a contest. My dude A-Tulip has been a great help in evaluating lighting.

What's up @Stage

Been a while my friend, hope all is well on your end

Back