Mephisto Genetics Atulip Sprouts Mephisto - Organic - LED

Yeah somehow the perpetual has like a 1 month gap between harvests right now. So in about 3-4 weeks I'm gonna be up to my elbows trimming these things lol. Finally broke down and bought a magical butter machine (ebay) and should have it next week. I've got about 6 QT jars full of trim/lower buds waiting to be made into tincture. I think you've got a butter machine right @A-Train, you made everclear tincture with it before? Butters easy to make, alcohol tincture not as much lol.

Sick garden man!!!!!!!! Definitely gonna be a full weekend project trimming all of those!!!!

I've never made a tincture however I've used Everclear for extraction, and I appreciate it for its hands-off approach.. I just make sure the stuff I'm introducing is chopped up super-fine, and then use several stages of filters, starting with a screen roughly the size of a window screen for the largest of the debris, and then step it down to a smaller screen, similar to one used in a coffee filter, and then I use either coffee filters or filter paper that I find in the lab where I work.. Gets all of the debris out and I'm left with a very thick, very sticky oil/concentrate that I have to literally freeze or throw in the fridge for a while before I can handle it.. the clarity is great, and I plan on using it with this new stuff that isn't PEG, but is plant terpenes, that makes it a little more liquid, for e-pens.. Concentration of the concentrate goes up (approximately 50% more concentrate used vs. PEG or PG), and doesn't have a nasty after taste..

If you're making e liquid look at VG. I used to make vape juice and box mods a couple years back to quit smoking. PG burns my throat, so I vaped with 100%vg (too thick for tanks, great for drippers though) nothing like blowing big thick clouds of vapor. I'll probably try some vg extract too and break out the ole reo.

Last time I made alcohol tincture I double boiled it in a sealed container. Came out really well, just can't make large batches without temp control.

Not sure if I can post outside links, but one of my mentors turned me onto a different, newer product that is quite a bit better than either PEG, PG or VG, and is still 100% natural, with less of the additive needed to get a better bang for your buck.. It actually uses more of your concentrate instead of more of the additive by virtue of the strength of the plant derived terpenes.. If you want, I'll PM you the product and his review, if you are interested. Dude grows some monsters indoors (all photos, but he knows all about autos), and has been doing it for quite some time, so I trust his word.. I've been trying to adapt his style to autos, but unfortunately, since autos have such a short veg time, it doesn't quite work as well as well, since I'm having to re-write hydro recipes to suit.. Regardless, let me know, and I can give you the info and you can do with it as you please!!!!

:pass::pass::baked::baked:

Yeah I'm always down for more knowledge lol. As far as I know you can post any links as long as not to other canna specific forums, but still OK to PM canna specific forum links.

https://www.mrextractor.com/solution/

Sounds good to me!! That's the stuff.. Sort of on the not-so-cheap side, but I here's a tutorial about it..

I already ordered a combo pack that hopefully gets here within the week because I'm going for foot surgery and my last concentration pen vape a few weeks ago, so I'd rather use concentrate than the percs they're prescribing me.. Worst case, I'll have some for down the road.. I just harvested a runt of a plant and got about a 1/4 of trim/popcorn buds that I rushed dry, and I will be taking the other runts down this weekend, so I hope to get a couple grams of Everclear extract to try with the stuff..

They have disposable wicking vessels, similar to what is used in the tutorial above, relatively inexpensive as well..

Oh, I forgot to add, the stuff is supposed to work with any type of extract; BHO, ethanol, etc...

Looks pretty cool. I'm guessing the benefit is getting a more concentrated extract over a regular ole VG extract? I know that's the benefit of everclear over VG for tinctures.

Looks pretty cool. I'm guessing the benefit is getting a more concentrated extract over a regular ole VG extract? I know that's the benefit of everclear over VG for tinctures.

Yep!! Since you're using what I think was a 3:1-4:1 concentrate to additive mixture, vs. some of the others that are closer to 1:2-1:3.. Another great aspect is that you can passively diffuse from it 12-24hrs or you can accelerate with a little heat.. I'll definitely do a review once I get it and test it.. Unfortunately, I'm not really willing to try making shatter, so I would only review it as Everclear extraction..

Back