Dinafem Arty's Solo Cups, Random Autos & Fungi

Also i think your feeling guilty over mark hes the coolest vendor on her and you had security issues im pretty sure he knows your pedigree on here as its a good one and it shines :d5: :pass: anyhow im off to bed arty and your a top bloke but i dont think id like your singing :crying:
Yes I do feel guilty but I also know Mark is a top bloke, which makes me want to fulfill me obligation to him even more!
I know this will make sense to you! Everything in good time!
Thanks for the kind words bro!:bighug:
LMAO no lullaby for you then, just some heavy duty afghan weed should see you to your bed for a sound sleep! :thumbsup:
I am currently vaping some Zamaldelica from a pal and it is a really nice vape.
After Creeper you may want to grow another Sativa but flower period is 11 - 14 weeks!

The blurb.
Zamaldelica is an exotic cannabis African sativa from La Reunion Island, close to Madagascar, well known for its extreme vigour and legendary psychedelic effect. An outstanding Zamal mother selected for its trippy effect, quick flowering and remarkable sweet carrot and floral aroma, was pollinated by the powerful Malawi 'killer' mum in order to create Zamaldelica, a contemporary super sativa marijuana hybrid of terrific lysergic effect and amazing vigorous growth.

Genetics: 100 % sativa F1 hybrid. Zamal x Malawi killer
Type: Sativa 100%

well worth trying if you like Sativas:hump:

Yes I do feel guilty but I also know Mark is a top bloke, which makes me want to fulfill me obligation to him even more!
I know this will make sense to you! Everything in good time!
Thanks for the kind words bro!:bighug:
LMAO no lullaby for you then, just some heavy duty afghan weed should see you to your bed for a sound sleep! :thumbsup:
I am currently vaping some Zamaldelica from a pal and it is a really nice vape.
After Creeper you may want to grow another Sativa but flower period is 11 - 14 weeks!

The blurb.
Zamaldelica is an exotic cannabis African sativa from La Reunion Island, close to Madagascar, well known for its extreme vigour and legendary psychedelic effect. An outstanding Zamal mother selected for its trippy effect, quick flowering and remarkable sweet carrot and floral aroma, was pollinated by the powerful Malawi 'killer' mum in order to create Zamaldelica, a contemporary super sativa marijuana hybrid of terrific lysergic effect and amazing vigorous growth.

Genetics: 100 % sativa F1 hybrid. Zamal x Malawi killer
Type: Sativa 100%

well worth trying if you like Sativas:hump:
It sounds great but im not a big sativa fan i prefer fast finishing knock me on my ares indica or crosses the reason i ran the creeper as sssc have a reputation for killer strains

Considering the restricted medium provided in a solo cup, these grows are even more impressive :thumbsup:

@arty zan If we did another "Solo Cup Challenge" would you take part?

Thank you as always for the diary update :cheers:

Keep them coming :bighug:

All the best :bong:

Mark..
Hi Mark
Yes I would take part, I think Tom needs some competition. :shooty:(In the friendliest way, of course)!:vibe:
Going bro to bro & toe to toe, in a solo cup competition, what's not to like!:thumbsup:
Since losing my job to this awful disease, I have been somewhat cash strapped.:nono:
So I have tried all my old Dinafem seeds in my tin but they were to old to do anything!:rolleyes1:
I dropped 5 Moby Dick the other day but they had been there for 3 years and no luck with them germinating!
I would have bought some new seed by now if things were different but the money isn't there ATM.
Would you be ok if I grew a HSO strain for you (not for the comp but for a diary)??:shrug:
I was just looking at Lemon Juice Express as it is cheap at £20 for 3 seeds, where as some of the other strain cost a bit more, I also like lemon weed!
Even that will take a couple of weeks right now, which is just as well as space is a rare commodity right now.
Currently space is all used up but in 5-6 weeks, the decks will be cleared.:thumbsup:
Another comp sounds great :woohoo1: but I'll have to be on the top of my game, as I'm sure you have seen what Tom's "Emerald Harvest" nutes do to his plants and roots!:drool::doh::warrior::weed:
Big thanks for being so cool and understanding:bighug::thanks::pass:
Arty

:coffee: two blinks and the thread blows up! :smokeout:

Marvelous in miniature, mate! The stalks on your Solo dolls are impressive,.. I didn't know you were a cankle man! :crying:
1590190718335.png

The :finger: was because everytime I defo'd they would be just as bushy two days later, like it was a war or something!
I know what's best for them , they should be thanking me!!
:rofl: that's what I was saying! Sometimes it's hard to keep a healthy girl down... :spels:
I am thoroughly mugged off, I promised Mark a diary and I have been had thing just go against me!
:rolleyes2:...shhhh, he's busy seeding-up half the planet right now - :hump:

I've not run Spirit Walker, Nashira or Ruby yet, several others as well (not including the newer stuff)....I'm a bad boy, way behind on my Portals.... Last one was Amber, both of which turned out to be all but identical to PJEM for me, not my cuppa for aroma and lacking in potency... Weird? :shrug:
When space opens up, a Portal girl is mandated! Any recommendations?

Photo girls! :woohoo1:... no mystery who the Kush is in there, smooth leaves too... BT and TD very niiiice,...
...FC is really saying :finger:... bloody ingrate! :rofl: ... some of my that had droops never really reshaped fully ever, so had that sad mopey look about them to the end... I think the petioles/stems may sorta of lock into that shape...
I am thinking of doing an 8 strain solo cup grow in the future!
Do some daytime smokes and some sit you on your arse and can't get up smokes and everything in between!
I'm also thinking solo cups would be good for ebb and flow to keep them wet.
That's my full time MO mate, a variety slut all the way! Nothing beats having a dozen strains on hand :wiz: ... I would be miserable with QP of just one thing...
@St. Tom have you window shopped ACE seeds yet? Plenty of Indica and crosses there too if Sati's are not your favorites,... Damien raves about the Zamadelica x KaliChina,... I'm looking hard at the Malawi x PCK... but i love them sati's, and am thinking irresponsibly about Malawi and Golden Tiger,.. Panama is faster than these, also a solid choice...

:coffee: two blinks and the thread blows up! :smokeout:

Marvelous in miniature, mate! The stalks on your Solo dolls are impressive,.. I didn't know you were a cankle man! :crying:View attachment 1193765

:rofl: that's what I was saying! Sometimes it's hard to keep a healthy girl down... :spels:

:rolleyes2:...shhhh, he's busy seeding-up half the planet right now - :hump:

I've not run Spirit Walker, Nashira or Ruby yet, several others as well (not including the newer stuff)....I'm a bad boy, way behind on my Portals.... Last one was Amber, both of which turned out to be all but identical to PJEM for me, not my cuppa for aroma and lacking in potency... Weird? :shrug:
When space opens up, a Portal girl is mandated! Any recommendations?

Photo girls! :woohoo1:... no mystery who the Kush is in there, smooth leaves too... BT and TD very niiiice,...
...FC is really saying :finger:... bloody ingrate! :rofl: ... some of my that had droops never really reshaped fully ever, so had that sad mopey look about them to the end... I think the petioles/stems may sorta of lock into that shape...

That's my full time MO mate, a variety slut all the way! Nothing beats having a dozen strains on hand :wiz: ... I would be miserable with QP of just one thing...
@St. Tom have you window shopped ACE seeds yet? Plenty of Indica and crosses there too if Sati's are not your favorites,... Damien raves about the Zamadelica x KaliChina,... I'm looking hard at the Malawi x PCK... but i love them sati's, and am thinking irresponsibly about Malawi and Golden Tiger,.. Panama is faster than these, also a solid choice...
LMAO Cankles squeezing out of her shoes like freshly risen dough (or words to that effect) funny episode!

Those ladies getting defrocked to day, so they will be virtually naked so they can get their buds out! I'm not playing anymore!

Mark asked If I'd be up for asked if they did another solo cup challenge if I would enter? I sure would, I'd be in like Flynn!
The roots are now getting solid in the solo cups, not sure what to do, I'll think on it! I may goo see what Stunted thinks in some of his journals as I haven't seen him around for a bout a year.

I haven't tried Spirit Walker but as the namer of this strain I was duty bound to grow her:dancer:

I have not run Amber, it is not often a portal strain doesn't deliver the goods!
Currently the Portal Strain that is getting a lot of good things said about her is Star Fruit and guess what.......... it is fruity!
Ruby comes out as one of the all time favorites but seeds are now unavailable unless Stone has a secret stash?
You also can't go wrong with Citrus Noir another very highly rated strain, up there with Ruby when it comes to being a portal favorite.
Who doesn't like a good ol' lemon strain??

I don't currently have any photo girls but I did receive "Banana Splits reg seed" for the autumn, when I shall start my foray into breeding!
Stone sent them to me, as he was the person to introduce me to a banana strain a few years back at a portal get together.

Banana kush is doing a stonking job, for a while she was the smallest in the room and I wondered if she would amount to much!
She has produce many long colas (still in pom pom stage) but I think she will be a star!
Next run I will grow Fat Banana Auto from RQS and see how that compares.

I've been looking at Fruit cake and I think you're right, she will stay droopy looking but all isn't lost because she will get a defoliation (hair cut) to make sure all those budsites are exposed! I think she can out do my Trippy Gorilla on bud mass!

1590222443476.png

This is Trippy Gorilla in a 15 Liter pot. Fruitcake is in a 8.5 liter pot and is virtually 2' square and almost filling the 2' x 2' tent.
So a bit of defo will make those budsites pop! Also clear up that droopy look hair do she has!

Talking of Zamaldelica I've been vaping some of that this week, very nice vape indeed but boy have I written some stoned nonsense whilst vaping it! I like it very much but I don't like flowering for 14 weeks! Which is why it is good to have a friend that doesn't mind it taking that long!

Time for an update, I forget when I last did one so best get too it!
Ruby an Spirit Walker are in bloom.
They have had a slight defoliation, as the early fans were massive and were shading out too much light!
Critical Orange Punch is coming along nicely.
Ruby and Spirit walker, nutes taking a long time to drain through, root are very dense. I put a small amount of coco in the bottom of the cups and top dressed with coco, whilst trying to gets some coco down the sides.
I am top watering the solo cups but also bottom feeding as they dry out so quickly!

DSCN5804 (FILEminimizer).JPG

Spirit Walker

DSCN5805 (FILEminimizer).JPG

Spirit Walker

DSCN5830 (FILEminimizer).JPG

Spirit Walker

DSCN5831 (FILEminimizer).JPG

Critical Orange Punch

DSCN5832 (FILEminimizer).JPG

Ruby

DSCN5833 (FILEminimizer).JPG

DSCN5834 (FILEminimizer).JPG

Ruby

DSCN5835 (FILEminimizer).JPG

Ruby

DSCN5844 (FILEminimizer).JPG

Top down shot, Critical Orange Punch to the Left >> Top - Ruby >> Bottom = Spirit Walker >> Right - Blue Treacle

DSCN5845 (FILEminimizer).JPG

the girls

DSCN5846 (FILEminimizer).JPG

more of the same

DSCN5848 (FILEminimizer).JPG

8.5 Liter girls >> At the back is Banana Kush >> Left is Blue Treacle >> Right is Tangerine Dream

DSCN5855 (FILEminimizer).JPG

Fruitcake in the 2' x 2' tent

This pics of my solo cups were taken on the 28/5/2020.
I've been busy , so I havden't got around to posting these until now!
DSCN5868 (FILEminimizer).JPG

Ruby

DSCN5869 (FILEminimizer).JPG

Ruby

DSCN5870 (FILEminimizer).JPG

Critical Orange Punch

DSCN5871 (FILEminimizer).JPG

Critical Orange Punch

DSCN5872 (FILEminimizer).JPG

Critical Orange Punch

DSCN5876 (FILEminimizer).JPG

Critical Orange Punch

DSCN5858 (FILEminimizer).JPG

Spirit Walker

DSCN5859 (FILEminimizer).JPG

Ruby

DSCN5860 (FILEminimizer).JPG

Ruby

DSCN5861 (FILEminimizer).JPG

Ruby

DSCN5862 (FILEminimizer).JPG

Spirit Walker

DSCN5863 (FILEminimizer).JPG

Spirit Walker

Selection of pictures taken today.
Solo cups are going great, what fun it is to grow this way!
Critical Orange punch I will photo later but they are a bit leggy due to overcrowding in the cab.
Spirit Walker and Ruby had put on a lot od foliage so I have defoliated them.
I have included before and after pic of the defoliation, so if they seem to have lost a bit of weight, that's the reason!
@St. Tom @Vapo @Waira @Mossy @Dinafem-Mark

DSCN5908 (FILEminimizer).JPG

Ruby

DSCN5909 (FILEminimizer).JPG

Ruby

DSCN5910 (FILEminimizer).JPG

Ruby

DSCN5911 (FILEminimizer).JPG

Ruby

DSCN5912 (FILEminimizer).JPG

Ruby

DSCN5913 (FILEminimizer).JPG

Ruby

DSCN5914 (FILEminimizer).JPG

Ruby

DSCN5915 (FILEminimizer).JPG

Ruby

DSCN5916 (FILEminimizer).JPG

Spirit Walker

DSCN5917 (FILEminimizer).JPG

Spirit Walker

DSCN5919 (FILEminimizer).JPG

Spirit Walker

DSCN5920 (FILEminimizer).JPG

Spirit Walker

DSCN5921 (FILEminimizer).JPG

Spirit Walker

there looking fucking awesome my friend and your going to have some great choices what to smoke :smoking::d5:

Back